The Dating Thread - Part II

Final vindication. @Tassotti has been preparing for this whole life.

1 Like

Not that bad for her. She’ll only have to iron every third day…

12 Likes

Ouch

Tell us what you see, you harmless, toothless, one-eyed old codger. I’m curious…perhaps you’re dotage and decline has imparted some philosophy and wisdom

Off to the seething thread with you. It’s going to cost you a nice few Bob to remove that clamp that @anon67715551 has handed to you

A Shakespeare scholar might have said cabin’d, cribbed and confined…rather than merely clamped. You’ve disappointed us yet again

What’s done is done…

Leave @anon67715551 out of it

Are ye a threesome now?

Is there a gooza in the bromance?

Who? I’m confused enough without this development

Get your calculator out.

The reactions seem a little over the top.

I’m glad I’ve never owned a Golf.

What does hmu mean?

Hit
Me
Up

1 Like

Hold
My
Uileann Pipe

17 Likes

Just an update here lads.

The teacher and I were due to meet Saturday, I was out in town anyway the Fri night so we agreed to meet loosely sometime on the Saturday morn/afternoon for a coffee/bite to eat.

Anyhow I text her on the Saturday afternoon with a really rough hangover and kind of said later suits me, she said she had something on later and if we could meet beforehand. Anyhow she text back a while later saying she wouldn’t be able to meet Saturday but we could arrange something for this week or next weekend. I said that was fine but I’ve decided she will have to instigate that as she seems all over the shop.

I’m going on a date with a Tyronian lady this Friday anyhow so will see how that progresses.

I have matched with some interesting characters in the past week including a high up young YFG character who unmatched me about 4 messages into our conversation and a former captain of an Ulster GAA ladies county team.

12 Likes

Your patience has made the dating world your oyster now. You just need to find the pearl. Necklace.

1 Like

You messaged her after the time ye had agreed to meet to put the meeting off because you were hungover but she seems all over the place? :smiley:

11 Likes