The demise of Bandage

Usually Saturday and Sunday.

The game wasn’t on for both days, mate.

Well I hope you enjoy the weekend anyway, super blues are at home this evening.

I was babysitting in Wexford last night and I’ve crossed the Sarsfield Bridge on the road back already, mate.

On the supporters bus?

No.

You didn’t come down to Limerick for that battle of division four teams did you?

Was there many Wexford fans there? Impressive effort to attend

Is babysitting a euphemism
I don’t see how it’s relevant?
Anyway have a nice weekend wherever you choose to spend it, I hope you’ve left a few bob behind you somewhere and that your driver hasn’t been sinking pre match pints in the Ardhu.

Of course I did though technically we’re a division 3 side. Sure I absolutely adore the Wexford football team, mate.

Seems to be a case of* Celtic winning the European Cup to me > than Wexford winning the All Ireland hurling title to me > than Wexford winning the All Ireland football to me > than Wexford winning anything to some of my most vocal critics on this thread.

I loves me county.

You’re on the verge of slipping into the ‘posters who are unfairly maligned’ category

No, mate. I was babysitting my niece and nephew for my sister in Wexford last night. I was at the game with my brother and father. My life partner is overseas at present. Happy to answer any further questions.

1 Like

Don’t mind the begrudgers @Bandage

1 Like

I want apologies, mate.

This is my Golden Cleric moment.

Go wan Wexford.

2 Likes

FAO of the forum:

I’ll be making a decision shortly after Monday morning’s qualifier draw about whether to attend the next Wexford football qualifier game at Venue TBC or Shamrock Rovers-Celtic in Tallaght Stadium on Saturday July 8th

:+1::+1::+1:

It’s got to be Wexford’s match on July 8th, mate, followed by Windsor Park on Bastille Day to crack some Loyalist heads.

You’ll still be fat. Regardless of which stadium(a) you attend.

2 Likes

@bandage has sent the begrudgers home with their tae in their mugs, the mugs.

@Bandage showed impressive speed in leaving the mackeys stand on the caherdavin side after the game. No hanging around to backslap banty and the players.