The demise of Bandage

He had to rush to get the train to Portlaoise

1 Like

Reports of @Bandage’s demise have been greatly exaggerated.

3 Likes

What? I’d a lovely chat with the Rosslare lads and County Secretary Margaret Doyle too after she finished her embrace with Banty.

Did you spend any money in limerick?

I got a Dairy Milk and a coffee for myself and a Kinder Bueno and a tea for my father in the shop under The Mackey Stand. As a former auditor, I noted a control deficiency in that you pay for your items out front and are then invited into the adjoining room to collect your beverages. You’re met by an auld wan who asks what drinks you’re waiting on and she pours out the tea/coffee. YOU COULD GO IN THERE WITHOUT HAVING ALREADY PAID and claim free drinks.

6 Likes

That would not be the Limerick Way. Good you spent a few bob unlike those tight Tipp cunts.

2 Likes

Limerick folk are people of honour

A credit to your profession. Wankers that can spot a problem with tea distribution at a match but clueless when 10 billion was being transfered between Irish Permanent and Anglo a week before the ‘audit’

17 Likes

Dirty Collopy bastards charging you for tea.

With all due respect checking deposit transfers around reporting dates wasn’t in the audit programme of work successive audit teams had been rolling forward for the last few decades.

1 Like

That red pen was handed down from generation to generation.

2 Likes

I’d imagine bandage will be taking his bowler hat and drum up north on the 12th, in keeping with his support of the British soccer franchise.

1 Like

If you knew who the people were handing out the tea then you WOULDN’T go in there and try to claim free drinks.

3 Likes

:grin:

He’d be getting tea-bagged.

I’ve been getting a lot of PMs about this all day so just to confirm:

I’ll be attending the gaelic football in Wexford Park on July 8th.

cc @Rocko.

5 Likes

He wouldn’t have drank it either, even if he had paid for it

You were out of there as fast as your legs could carry you.

That would have been a cracking post if you had inserted the words “stumpy little” between the words “your” and “legs”.

The power of language eh? You’ve lost out on a like and a headshot symbol because of it. Chin up mate.

3 Likes

Fake likes.

True enough. Mind you he appeared taller than I had expected.

Something along the lines of “running out of Limerick as quick as a Shamrock rovers supporter” might have worked.