The demise of Bandage

After the initial full time whistle exuberance I retired to the gents for a quick urination prior to rejoining the dozen or so Wexford supporters pitchside. You must either have mistaken someone else for me or mistaken my temporary absence as my departure. We did toddle off soon enough afterwards though as we had commitments in Wexford.

‘toddled’ is a fair description of how your legs work alright.

This thread disgusts me.

I was up in Greencastle, Donegal yesterday but still made the trek back down to Wexford Park today. I didn’t see any of my vocal critics at the game with the notable exception of @Appendage. @padjo, did you spot @croppy_boy or @Mac?

4 Likes

I was there mate. Open side between 45 and 65 at Clonard end. Parked in Clonard community centre. Didn’t like how we were outnumbered by Monaghan lads

@bandage, any idea why the announcer mixed up John Tubritt and Mikey Dwyer? He seemed confused by every substitution

I was busy decorating the nursery for impending arrival of Croppy Junior.

I did enjoy the commentary of Liam Spratt while doing so however.

1 Like

@mac just told me @Bandage and the woman were wearing matching half and half jersies at the match today :open_mouth:

16 Likes

I’m surprised at Mrs Bandage. Can’t believe bando didn’t wear the full Monaghan top

It’s almost like @Mac knew someone at the game and rang them up.

“Did anything quirky happen that I can mention online to prove I was there?”

“Yeah, the lad reading out the subs over the PA didn’t have a breeze and mixed up nearly every one.”

At least @croppy_boy was honest enough to admit he simply didn’t care enough to go.

Despicable carry on all round.

How did he know you were wearing the half and half if he wasn’t there :rollseyes:

5 Likes

That never happened. I prioritised my unborn child over it.

If given the choice I’d never pick a British Association Football side over my beloved home county.

2 Likes

You prioritised housework that could be done at any time and have dubiously tried to associate that with impending fatherhood in an attempt to gain cheap likes. It’s an age old TFK tactic but you won’t dupe me. A shocking attitude - were you at any Wexford football games this season?

2 Likes

Twice today you’ve mentioned this looking for sympathy or attention

2 Likes

“unborn child”

You are better than that

1 Like

+1. The demise of @croppy_boy. Puts a bit of wallpapering before Wexford while being judgemental about people who go to games and support the team.

He’s rattled, @iron_mike has been living in KK since 73, moving from Italy after being born in Limerick, but remains steadfast to the treaty. Croppy boy is in Donegal five minutes and he goes on in the Ulster football thread like he discovered Buncrana

9 Likes

@Bandage is an internet hero of mine. His stock is on the up … I wish you nay Sayers would just bugger off.

2 Likes

Bandage has recovered admirably since that unnamed posted launched the unnecessary and vindictive character assassination near the beginning of this thread. He’s seen the light too I think. He learned the ways of the Celtic, their language and in time became blood brother to them, but in his heart, he is Wexford.

Error there. Meant in reply to @Bandage apologies @maroonandwhite

I’m justifying not going to a game at the other end of the country less than a week after going to a game at the other end the country. I can’t make every game, much as I’d like to.

I was never looking for sympathy.

I’ve never judged anyone for going to a game. I’ve judged you for picking Celtic over Wexford and saying them winning would mean more to you.

That is all.