The depression thread

Is it a one shoe fits all approach in there? Is there a programme you have to work?

No

A professional

1 Like

Take the chance & embrace it.

3 Likes

I wish you well @Batigol

9 Likes

I wish you the very best @Batigol

2 Likes

My instinct is you should do it @Batigol. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Apologies, @Mac . I didn’t mean to be offensive, and i made a very bad job of what was supposed to be the usual harmless banter.

22 Likes

You can’t make humours quips on here anymore unless you run it by the group.

1 Like

FWIW I found it quite humorous.

Best of luck, @Batigol.

5 Likes

@Mac i don’t think you have driven me to anything so please rest assured

3 Likes

Best of luck @Batigol , one of the good guys.

8 Likes

Jesus chief.

“ run it by the group “
“ can’t do this or that anymore “

Is real life that boring that you need to rule the roost here?

Lads are maturing or just not finding the usual stick funny anymore and you’re cross all the time over it?

Relax.

3 Likes

Speak for yourself

5 Likes

Best of luck @Batigol

If you had a tooth ache you’d go to a dentist. No harm at all to take a little help. Better days ahead.

14 Likes

I’ve no clue what approach is taken in there but what is the professional saying you’ll get in there exactly? Is it a time out and therapy or is there a specific programme you need to work? Is there a timeline? Can you leave when YOU want?
If you’ve given everything else a go then why not but I’d imagine it’s more cbt and medication.
I’d imagine if someone has hit a crisis this place could potentially save them. If that’s where you’re at, go.
You’ve done a lot of therapy tho so long term, what is your pro saying this will help with?

I hope it goes well for you bud.

4 Likes

I’m relaxed.

You’re the only one getting worked up.

Go for a walk.

Lay off the mead now like a good lad.

Cc @gilgamboa he’s converted!

5 Likes

All the best @Batigol