The Dodger is in trouble

He never sold out his club like Christy Ring did.

Tis true

coming from a faughs man… :lol: you wouldn´t have a club if it wasn´t for lads selling out their original clubs pal…

Faughs brought hurling to dublin, you fcuking half english ape

go crack one out lad…release that anger …go on…bust the cap off… :wink:

could you please translate that to non-dublin?

Stick to inaccurate reflections on British Summer Time, pal.

I had to make the heart wrenching decision to join a club in a strange city as I was living 120 miles away and didn’t possess a motor vehicle. ‘Ringy’ sold out his junior club and joined a galaxy of mercenaries no more than 20 miles away for no good reason other than he was getting a job out of it. That sickens me.

i wasn´t directly referring to you…i can think of 4 lads off the top of my head hurling for faughs originally from clubs no more than 10 minutes from faughs…with form like that I´m sure you see irony of commenting on the great Ringy !!

SS.i’ll never forget that time you dropped the towel that first night after training. There;s very few non JP associated Limerickmen have had a decent race horse named after them

http://www.irishracing.com/v5horseinfo?prt=191086

Go bang your head off a wall you complete tit. Getting irate on the internet at any old inane post that is thrown your way. I’d worry about your own mental abilities before calling out anyone else you simple little man.

Who gives a fuck about D.J Carey, especially to the extent where they have to lash out at strangers on a forum.

Weirdo.

Shut up you fool.Go back to claws dribbling heniken down your shirt, you toothless gimp

go have a wank and get rid of all that anger and tension coursing through your veins u sad fook…or better still head off up to the top field and empty your rage into some poor sheep…

tell me more?

The transfers within Dublin are crazy. How Marks could do with a legend like Conor McCann now.

Indeed, when I am sleeping with French hookers, the catch-cry “too beaucoup, too beaucoup” rings out around the hoor house.

"“too beaucoup” noble name for the 2018 sun alliance novice, a french bred of course

john kelly tooo…goalkeeper is ex ballyboden too if i´m not mistaken…

There’s no “soul brothers” on here, what they are looking for is some prime midlands bogman with a fine sod of turf at his disposal.

Everyone has a past they’d like to put behind them.

I’m quite taken aback by this extremely nasty and unwarranted personal abuse and am glad that you are behind your keyboard rather than marauding the quiet and peaceful streets of West Dublin. Lest I be attacked by an out of control, hurley-wielding maniac.

On the contrary, from my anonymous keyboard position(same a yours in fact), I am quite delighted you are so taken aback, because what you have to remember there, in your little internet bubble in “west dublin” is that when you take the “internet” time to cast your anonyous eye over an innocent and named person (DJ Carey in this case), is that the only party who has been “personally” affected is DJ, do you understand this “sidney”?

you have not been "personally " abused, despite the time and obvious personal store you place in your internet persona? do you actually realise how unbelivably shallow, unrealisitc and quite sad this statment actually makes you appear? Not that i give a flying fcuk

I would actually love to meet you in person, because i have no absolutely no doubt, after identifying myseff to you, that on my second step in your direction, you would have so much confusion as to whether to cry, or shit yourself thats its most likely both would occur leaving your latest liverpool jersey in a right little state for mammy to clean, and thats the last thing (condering she has to wipe your arse thrice daily) i’d like to inflict on any person