The Dodger is in trouble

Was it David Walsh that tried to defraud him?

Mate you need to chill the beans. The man has you wound up so much that you are posting incoherently when locked on your golf holiday in Spain

2 Likes

Is he on holidays?

1 Like

Some lads would kill you the amount they go on about being away

He works very hard and deserves a break

Under rated post

It was much too subtle for others. I was gonna say the sister hadn’t been charged yet but then she’d no charger with it being up his nose but @Julio_Geordio best me to the punchline

1 Like

Was at that famous Kilkenny v Galway qualifier in Thurles. (1997?). Galway well ahead before DJ dragged them back into it. Can still remember the normally docile Kilkenny crowd - ‘DJ! DJ! DJ!’

He was the first real GAA hurling superstar of the modern era. The increasing live TV coverage the main driver of it.

Coming out of retirement for an AI semi final and final, promptly winning it out. That point against Clare from under the Hogan, leaving Ollie Baker on his arse.

Just such a terrible pity it has ended like this. Some lads are just born wrong. He could have been sorted for life with a nice cushy sales rep or office job.

Have zero pity for him now. There isn’t a family in the country unaffected by cancer so to play that card… despicable. That’s even worse than the missing money IMO. Terrible case all round.

16 Likes

Why did the brother Martin get kicked out of managing the Wexford Camogie team?

No idea, pal.

I didn’t know he had a brother Martin or that he managed the Wexford camogie team.

1 Like

Dodger is the gift that keeps on giving. Is there any other examples of world sporting stars that are such hypothetical scumbags?

Il DJ

I don’t think so
I’d say DJ is the biggest world sporting superstar to be invoked in shenanigans like that

So…. did he have the cable up his nose or is that a fake :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

When I heard a well known Kilkenny hurler had been getting plastered and shoving stuff up his nose he shouldn’t have been, I didn’t expect this.

OJ

Good shout

Was it twice he retired before returning?
What was the story then?

Aaron Hernandez

1 Like

Gary Ablett