The Electric Vehicle Thread

It was 1225pm.on the 4th April and you have unusually soft hands for an Irish navy on the mainland.

3 Likes

Should be ablw to.just swap the battery out like you had to with first few generation mobile phones. Fully charged battery in the boot. Pop it when needed.

Home charger then charge the flat one while bombing away as needed.

Standardise the batteries and let stations offer them.like they do refilled gas. Pop.her in, away you go

1 Like

I think the Chinese manufacturer Nio are pioneering this sort of technology; swappable batteries with different ranges and can be replaced easily if needs be.

2 Likes

Til Iā€™m trying to catch a sliotar

Thatā€™s what I thought there should be tbh.

Not at that exact moment in time no according to the yoke

1 Like

Apparently itā€™s something to do with the WiFi. I rang the lad today ā€œah I canā€™t tomorrow, the van is in the garageā€
Iā€™ll pick you up at 8 says I.
Grand says he.
:+1:

2 Likes

The Eddi should look like this if the system is working properly

You have the Zappi set to Eco ?

I know, I just canā€™t figure why thereā€™s nothing coming from.the sun :person_shrugging:

Thatā€™s what we have at the house. What do you need to know pal?

Why in the middle of the day and it sunny is there no power from the sun?

We donā€™t have solar panels, yet. Itā€™ll take an age to fill it on eco. Fast at 7kw is your only man :wink:

Cos itā€™s night time

Two posts up mate.

Could it be that there was lots of power being used in the house so no surplus from solar?

The app should provide more info though.

Yeah but it always brings you back to fucking portlaoise. Youā€™d be as well setting the thing on fire.

1 Like

This is true @flattythehurdler, this is what Iā€™m seeing now. Iā€™ve a wash on.

Harder to do with a diesel. An electric car could just do that bit itself