The family unit will be saved by this agenda

Wait till you see when the overwhelming Yes vote is announced now in November. Most of the country will celebrate, we have same sex marriage now, great, all sorted. Except we won’t, we’ll have a few interminable months before any vote in parliament (if that even happens) during which we will have a really fucking stupid and really fucking boring debate about the wording and the protections for religious people to be horrible, discriminating bastards.
All this fucking shit over a minor societal issue while the economy goes down the drain, wages stagnate, inequality increases, public services go to shit and the energy prices and crisis gets worse. Fucking hell.

“Self loathing about where you are from”???

We’re all Ireland champions mate, fuck off for yourself and dream about what it’s like.

I already know what it’s like.

Wasnt there a public service announcement last week to tell people to stop firing guns at the hurricane?

doesnt get much more backward than that

1 Like

Their was

3 Likes

A postal poll? What a fucking backwater :rofl:

2 Likes

Faggots shooting at hurricanes? - The world is gone mad

@anon7035031 - Isn’t LA in California?

1 Like

How does this compulsory voting work?
What if you are in hospital, travelling abroad or in the deepest outback?

And it has the best Irish Republican memorial in the world.

The Coogee to Bondi coastal walk has been diverted through the graveyard (“storm” damage :rollseyes:) , so it’s getting a higher exposure than usual.

1 Like

Louisiana is in Louisiana pal

Limerick City is in Limerick … but that’s not what I asked you, fuckface ----- L.A is a shit hole and full of murdering, drug dealing, scum bag racist pricks – and that’s just the police…an awful place.

TBF The Getty Center and Griffith Observatory are magnificent bro.

Have you merged with @Turenne? Post up some joyful gangsta hip hop there to add to your street cred.

I live in refined, intellectual, foodie heaven NorCal mate, those drought ridden, taco eating, surfing cunts can fuck right off.

NorCal ?? Why didn’t you just say …

1 Like

“Foodie heaven”. :laughing:

Are you a 23-year old female blogger?

9 Likes

i found myself nodding along in agreement there

hella dumb rating

Cracker central.

1 Like

Wrong, as you like to say yourself. One of the most ethnically diverse areas in the US, roughly 50% white, 20% Hispanic, 20% Asian and 10% African American.