The family unit will be saved by this agenda

Those percentages are a little too neat for my liking mate

Do you understand the word “roughly”
43% White, 24% Hispanic, 23% Asian, 8% Black, 2% Other (mainly Pacific Islanders, including Filipinos who have now been correctly reclassified as Pacific Islanders from Asians).

@Fitzy, have you “voted” yet? I’m thinking of throwing a poll up on TFK to let the experts decide for me.

I probably would be inclined to vote Yes but the media vilification of No voters generally has me on the fence. I believe there was a similar carryon in Ireland at the time.

The likes of this is laughable;

Can we abstain?

Have you been paying attention at all? You don’t vote, it’s not a vote, it’s a non binding postal survey. So no, you don’t have to fill in your survey and send it back, you can abstain. I was going to for the reasons I’ve outlined above, but Mrs Fitzy beat me to it and filled out my form and sent it back. I voted Yes apparently.
The media vilification of No voters. Ffs. That woman in Canberra is mental, I heard her being interviewed yesterday, of course no one should be fired for having that view. But in the grand scheme of things, the vilification of No supporters pales into insignificance with some of the actions of the No campaign and the homophobic shite going on here at the moment. I could do a load of whataboutery shite here, but I couldn’t be arsed.
There’s a very simple argument to support Yes. Tony Abbott is supporting No…

Throw up a poll there for a bunch of right wing Irish lads to express their opinion on a non-binding postal survey from the Australian government. It’ll be circa 85% No.

:hushed:

I put voted in inverted commas.

It’s this type of online bullying by Yes supporters that has me veering to the No side.

Jaysus, I thought the gays were the precious ones?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/letting-son-11-wear-high-11257331

I have to say I have been proven totally and utterly correct. The sanctity of marriage has been destroyed. The lunatics are running the asylum.

3 Likes

Any reaction from Colm O’Gorman to this?

He has an opinion on everything and isn’t shy about airing it.

:clap:

And not before time. A sham of a concept.

Indeed.

3 Likes

Well, well, well, what do we have here. :grin:

OGorman helped create this scenario and I’m delighted it is heading in this joke shop direction really.
And it’s always nice to be proven correct especially when the screeching headbangars were in opposition.
This is actually a real kick up in the hole for the gays when you think about it. And there is fuck all anyone can do. Nobody can prove they are gay or not gay as there is no test for it so every Tom dick and Harry will be marrying for all sort of reasons now.
This will drive the gays demented.
It’s actually equality for the rest of us now. And they won’t like that.

2 Likes

Guys, paedos are now identifying themselves as “trans-age”. That’s exactly what it sounds like. Where will the snowflakery end?

1 Like

The religion of peace.

You could be in there.

There’ll be a lot of lads looking for a refund