šŸ¤” The Farm Affair - A Forum Unites

Youā€™re a case in point in fairness, weā€™ve had plenty of run ins, we agree on little in fact, but Iā€™ve no hard feelings against you in reality, itā€™s give and take and Iā€™d respect your opinion on many things, if we were introduced in real life Iā€™d get a great kick out of it, same with most of my other online nemesisā€™s, I started the forklift thing, you call me Mary Poppins, just a bit of a laugh to get you through the day,

Thereā€™s a sinister element in these accusations

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had many spats with @backinatracksuit Most of them pretty harmless stuff and to be honest I probably stepped over the line on one occasion (wing mirror gate) when an opportunity presented itself. In hindsight I regret that (though I genuinely got a great laugh out of it at the time)We most certainly could not be described as e-pals is what Iā€™m getting at.

But Iā€™ll tell you what. What is being thrown at him here is pretty sad stuff. There isnā€™t an ounce of badness in him and he most certainly never mocked an ill man. A figment of an addicts imagination. Unfortunately I think itā€™s a case of him making up a few stories as jibes towards an e-foe and actually being very close to the truth. Now his daughter is being brought into itā€¦and yet trackie has dealt with all of that with unbelievable dignity and class.

I think far more of @backinatracksuit after this episode than I ever did. You canā€™t buy class.

8 Likes

1 Like

Not all. I asked you stop mentioning my dad because he was ill. You kept going with the jibe. You could have stopped. You didnā€™t.

He never mentioned your dad in that post. You did.

In fact, you are the only poster to constantly mention your dad. Weird.

That was after I asked him top mentioning my dad. I pmed and explained to him to stop mention my dad my family and their finances. That was one of his next posts.

I have to call bullshit again, I have no record of a pm exchange with you

Youā€™re lying

No Iā€™m not. I asked him to stop multiple tines over and over. Himself and glas have kept it up until yesterday. Tracksuit started it. Glas was at it again. As I said I was never lower that evening coming home from the hospital. I logged on here a lost person and saw his posts about losing whatever belonged to my dad. It crushed me. As thid place was an escape for me. He knew full well my dad was sick and he kept up the gag.

Youā€™re lying.

58% to the tracksuit so far. But there is a long way to go.

1 Like

No you had an argument with me yesterday and got schooled so instead of taking your beating you decided to side with tracksuit . Weak.

Fire up the PM so. Time to put up or shut up

3 Likes

Iā€™m quite happy for you to post up the PM @anon32894817
Itā€™s not in my timeline, must have disappeared

2 Likes

Do you remember receiving said PM?

I donā€™t save my pms but you know well I did.

He is not. I remember it because I was at it too. However once I heard the news of his dad I stopped. Some on here upped the anti after that and it was disgusting.

You dont have to save them. Unless you go methodically deleting them they will still be there

2 Likes

I have all PMs since I joined. Unless you deleted said PM it should be there.

Iā€™ve ever PM I ever got bar the ones of a murdered Traveller that someone put up. That was a step too far and I hit delete