The Galway Criticism Thread

Who died and made you mayor? I’ll go where I please Klare boy.

And more power to you. You won’t mind too much if we reserve the right to disagree with you though?

Disagree yes, but telling me to get the fcuk out of Galway assumes a sort of ownership of the town which you don’t possess as you’re from Clare. So in short, jog on.

One of the most awful people I have encountered in a professional context hails from Galway.

The most awful football supporter I ever encountered was a Galway supporter. It nearly came to fistycuffs!

I saw a fella suck off another fella in a car park in Galway.

We’ll survive without your generous patronage SS. Your concerns will be noted and we’ll try to move on.

The winning owner and trainer were of one of the premier races of the week in Galway refused entry to the Park House this year by some Lithuanian coont, because, ‘Bar is full’.

Thinly veiled “I like to do a bit of homoerotic dogging in Galway” from the Runt there.

That’s a good thing. If the pub is full, it’s full. If it’s good enough for the random punter then it is good enough for everyone.

And the racist slur isn’t welcome.

A South African bouncer in CPs was my arch-nemesis for a while. He was a fucking monster, so I suppose it’s doubtful that I was his.

[quote=“The Runt”]I saw a fella suck off another fella in a car park in Galway.[/quote]That was probably Linnane ,he`s stone mad…

The train to Galway is too expensive
Galway people are soft
I’ve heard of a Galway man who keeps photos of his male friends in his bedroom - weirdo
The Fields of Athenry, The Fooking Fields of Athenry - They’re in Galway, not Limerick, or Cork, or Waterford, even Kerry, Tipp, or Clare - fooking Galway

[quote=“Mac”]The train to Galway is too expensive
Galway people are soft
I’ve heard of a Galway man who keeps photos of his male friends in his bedroom - weirdo
The Fields of Athenry, The Fooking Fields of Athenry - They’re in Galway, not Limerick, or Cork, or Waterford, even Kerry, Tipp, or Clare - fooking Galway[/quote]

Where in Galway is Clarkeycat from?

From the way I heard his soccer skills have improved so dramatically, I’d say Gort

:thumbsup:

The Cement Mixers of Gort

http://www.completehome.ie/files/cement-mixer.jpg

http://www.roadtransport.com/blogs/truck-and-van-blog/Redland.jpg

http://media.nowpublic.net/images//0c/e/0ce77d53ab0630f095da00a3743907e2.jpg

Clarkey’s a city chap. His parents went posh then and moved out to the country somewhere.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]
And the racist slur isn’t welcome.[/quote]

What’s racist or slurred about ‘some Lithuanian coont’, you fooking Leitrim lepjack. The chap on the door was both Lithuanian and a coont, making the statement factually correct. I have nothing against Lithuanians, i do have something against Lithuatian coonts though, the reason, the coont bit.

And, it was race week, the pubs are supposed to be full, and if it wasn’t for the likes of the two mentioned members of our party there would be no fooking race week, and no need for the Park to have ‘lithuanian coonts’ on the door of a Wednesday.

Back to Galway criticisms. It’s in the same province as Leitrim.

Grew up on the mean streets of Knocknacarra. Folks now reside in Craughwell.

:slight_smile:

Were ye forced out the projects in Borna?

[quote=“HangBlaa”]What’s racist or slurred about ‘some Lithuanian coont’, you fooking Leitrim lepjack. The chap on the door was both Lithuanian and a coont, making the statement factually correct. I have nothing against Lithuanians, i do have something against Lithuatian coonts though, the reason, the coont bit.

And, it was race week, the pubs are supposed to be full, and if it wasn’t for the likes of the two mentioned members of our party there would be no fooking race week, and no need for the Park to have ‘lithuanian coonts’ on the door of a Wednesday.

Back to Galway criticisms. It’s in the same province as Leitrim.[/quote]

To identify him specifically as Lithuanian in a insulting manner is not racist.

It’s xenophobic