The Galway Criticism Thread

I got you the first time round mate, me and @Juhniallio are carrying on a conversation from months ago.

Don’t worry, your gag was top top.

1 Like

I have received recommendations for Le Petit Pois and Brasserie on the Corner from a gourmand friend of mine. Will give one of them a whirl tonight

1 Like

The little hangover? Sounds like a lovely spot.

Il Vicolo is worth a look.

Le Petit Pois is a brilliant restaurant. It’d be my choice of the two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87gWaABqGYs

More anti Limerick bias

2 Likes

One thing is for sure after that video, Saoirse Ronan is a cunt.

3 Likes

*has

Fair shit song but that video will do tourist numbers no harm at all

A few great Oirish stereotypes on display there @Tassotti

1 Like

I love the bit where the bird goes off with the Englishman, shoving it right up into the Oirish

1 Like

No more than your good self, they’re welcome to her.

Very smokey lads.

Those lads on Shop Street Saturday night were making a fortune getting drunk lads to try to hang off a bar for 100 seconds, surprised they’re allowed to do that type of business in a location like that.

I’m best man for a medium sized stag going to Galway in December. Do any of ye know any stag friendly pubs in the city? @Lazarus? Especially a pub that’ll lay on finger food also (that we’ll pay for). I contacted Keoghs the lockmaster but they never got back to me, neither did Monroe’s. The lockmaster by their website doesn’t look like they’d like a group of drunken apes coming in shouting the place down. The Quays has been mentioned as a place to descend on late on. I’d appreciate suggestions from those in the know as I’m not terribly familiar with Galway and also this stuff is up to me to sort out.

Try the Dail Bar.

1 Like

I went to galway on my stag. Was no hassle during the day going anywhere but in the evening say at 6 pm on the saturday night we went up to the hole in the wall bar. Big outdooor courtyard for boozing and wasnt all that busy ubtil late on. Few moved on from there but they served away till all hours was grand out. Zero hassle with any shenanigans at all seemed to be accepted

1 Like

Garveys on Eyre Square mate.

2 Likes

Lonergans.

1 Like