€4.30.

No mate

€2k

€4.80.

You didn’t have a bat tab there…you paid as ya went

Not quite
There’s the receipt boys

ffs

Judging by the length of the receipt it’s about 1290€. Did you tell them you’d pay it the next time TDB put up a horse?

It’s been said before, but Sweet Jesus.

You were thirsty that night Laz

Fucking lightweights.

Mighty sound gesture from @flattythehurdler to send you that obscure painting

2 Likes

I’m here live in Galway city right now reporting from the Roisin Dubh. Galway is some spot - great folk, great craic, beautiful women everywhere, great pubs. It really has it all. We started off in Garvey’s (@thedancingbaby) it’s a very fine spot. Then went to An Pucan which I thought was another decent place. We went to Monroe’s then which is normally good but was quiet enough tonight and then onto the Roison Dubh where the music is unreal. My woman’s sister is a hipster so has dragged us here and i’m sitting down drinking pints while the two women dance. I make the odd burst for a dance when an unbelievable tune comes on before retreating to my regular perch. Fella sat nearest me is a curly haired little spaniard with glasses and he has a sleeping bag at his feet, for later on presumably. The Guinness is fair mediocre here in this place but what of it.

14 Likes

Seems that we all missed this one

A bizarre and quite disturbing photo

1 Like

Completed Motorway opens today. I go to Galway for work every Wednesday but it won’t be open until the afternoon, so I’ll get to experience it on the way home this evening. Report to follow

2 Likes

You have to deviate from the regular route you’d take to Galway though? Will it make much of a difference travelling from Limerick to Galway ?

I have a meeting in Limerick tomorrow so will also report.

Make sure to log it in the intranational business thread.

2 Likes

The turn left at Claregalway has lost its significance.