The Galway Criticism Thread

Free like sent your way mate

1 Like

How was the carvery?

I just pulled in for a look. I stopped for a homemade sausage roll in the cafe at the back of the craft village in spideal. A fiver and it was tiny :sweat_smile: Mugged off by west coast crew again

2 Likes

Check the fuel level on your car. They may have siphoned off some diesel while you were in the shop.

3 Likes

Tom told me the price upfront. A sound fella to be honest

1 Like

Friends of mine were driving up to Donegal from Limerick years back to record an album. Wrote off the van en route at Kilcolgan.

The locals welcomed them into their arms and they spent 4/5 hours in MHs as a replacement van travelled down from Donegal to pick up them and their gear

Some characters around there alright. A real ‘Monday club’ gang around there.

I might never come home. I might just settle down here under a new identity.

1 Like

@broccolineanderthal?

Some amount of lads on a soft number today, a van at every exit/entrance to the motorway waiting to take away cones etc. and another shot of them removing the black plastic from the signs all along the route.

I’ve an expensive few months ahead with weddings and stags so I’ve been racking up the miles this week. Back in Galway tomorrow on more intranational business, unfortunately the two meetings couldn’t be synchronised :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s fraud lads.

Legitimate business expenses mate. Both trips will hopefully be revenue generating.

Oh.
Carry on so.

Shameless likebait there, incredible that the Nogra weren’t plámásed into falling for it. :grinning:

1 Like

Nonsense. I don’t go cruising for likes around here. Up to a few weeks ago, I didn’t even know where my like stats were until you told me.

Just merely pointing out that the NOGRA
Faction on here gained themselves an ally today
Cc @KinvarasPassion @ironmoth @anon7035031 @Tassotti @maroonandwhite etc

3 Likes

Was at roundabout near Galway clinic at 5.40. Back on SCR a little past 6,40 this evening. New motorway definitely shaved a couple of minutes anyway

Might be time for a rebrand alright pal, but not sure that quite captures my disgust for rugby football.

Anyway, I’m back in the loving bosom of Limerick tonight so my brief fling with NOGRA country is over…for the moment

you are coming across like an awful simpleton

1 Like

the m18 will lead the western corridor to becoming an economic superpower

1 Like