The Galway Criticism Thread

He’s trying to locate Nogra.

3 Likes

Bit of busking. Some cunt of a juggler up at Brown Thomas. I’d do better myself. I’m a very accomplished juggler.

2 Likes

Dead right. Between the Music Critic, the gangland hit driving, the prowling and the haemo patient gig, it’s amazing you’ve time to post at all.

1 Like

You’re just jealous. Picked the wrong city to relocate to. Think about it.

I dont know how he does it

4 Likes

No. No. No.

Galway has one poxy street and the same fools walking up and down it.

1 Like

They are building a by pass around Shop Street I read in the Connacht Tribune. With a Supermacs and Papa Johns. Padraic O’Conaire Plaza.

Best city in Oireland for my money.

To visit to go on the beer or to live?

All 3.

1 Like

I haven’t lived there but for the other two it’s great. Someone I know for very well lives there in the city and loves it.

There was some form of a psychedelic rock band playing on the street yesterday afternoon. They sounded savage and I would have spent longer there only the lead singer was freaking the 2 year old (I don’t know how I do it). The lead singer was a proper front man.

I have to say the atmosphere was brilliant.

The lady juggling above outside BT with the golden hotpants :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

It’s a grand place to visit. I lived there for 6 months but it makes Limerick seem like a metropolis… I suppose it depends where you are coming from, lads coming from small back water villages would love it but after 2 weeks you know every head around the place and it’s literally one street and the same couple of bars / food outlets. I would’nt really call it a City. But there’s always something going on too - they’ve got this part right - the summer just rolls from one event to the next. But it gets old really quickly when living there - traffic up to your tits also - when considering it’s such a small place, drives you nuts.

But Limerick is a shithole.

1 Like

Galway is a great spot for a visit. They could do with building an auld road around it though.

1 Like

Perfect for a visit - it’s tiny so everything is within 2 minutes walking distance - beach 5 minutes drive away then.

And lads wondering why we don’t go to Thurles or Drumcondra.

2 Likes

I always think its cute the way you think there is some sort of rivalry between living in Limerick and Galway.

There isn’t.

5 Likes

You funked it in canada and funked it in galway too

I live in Cork, mate… I referenced Limerick because at the time I always thought it was tiny (it is) but living in Galway made Limerick seem like a huge modern world city. I never said anything about rivalry - Just on how small Galway is.