The Galway Criticism Thread

The time for honouring yourselves will soon be at an end, Galwegians.

What’s all this

I’ll be leaving Galway and taking up a new position in the border region in the near future.

Thanks for the hospitality. I’ve had a great time.

5 Likes

All the best mate. You were a fantastic addition to the county, will be sorely missed. I heard your incisive commentary and no tolerance for fools went down well in killorans. Looking forward to seeing you on the prom every 12th of July going forward. Did the traffic ever catch you in the morning after?

2 Likes

I got traffic raped a few times alright. I generally just left earlier in the mornings. The evenings tend to be the worst.

A curse but a price worth paying I hope. Are you moving to Ireland or Mexico?

1 Like

I’ve a site purchased from an agricultural friend of mine named The Border Bull and I’m currently developing this as my future home. I will be operating around the South Armagh border region.

3 Likes

Gods own country

He’s just preparing for the smuggling the tyrone bollox.

It’s a lucrative trade.

1 Like

Best of luck, pal. May the road rise to meet you.

2 Likes

Best of luck, @Cicero_Dandi.

1 Like

Hopefully you can bring back a little bit of Galway’s attacking flair to your native county
Good luck mate

1 Like

Don’t put too much faith in those ott letters. The goalposts are likely to change any day now

Farewell Galway.

3 Likes

What’s this? Some other warehouse need your help?

Good luck mate. I hope you enjoyed your stint.

1 Like

In fairness, there’ll be a good gap in the market for a lad who can drive a forklift down a rural border road in the dark.

4 Likes

Any sign of Galway airport ever opening back up to commercial flights? It’s shocking that the city doesn’t have a functioning airport.

Knock?