The Galway Criticism Thread

1 Like

Will you be dropping into @Lazarus for a pint.

Doubtful I’d find it going on the Galway directions

Just follow the smell of crusty.
Oh wait.

1 Like

O Grady’s on the pier. Head down there and see can you get chowder and a pint of Guinness. Trust me.

As the locals would say, Welcome to Borna!

Only if he’s suitably well heeled.

There are planning lessons the be learned from the current state of Barna.

1 Like

This didn’t work :flushed::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Swap Ireland for barna

1 Like

I had a smashing, very boozy meal in there on the eve of the pandemic. Great fare, questionable signage nonwithstanding

Brought to mind from another thread

I have found the best shop in Ireland,
Kindfolk on Middle street, a few doors up from Charlie Byrnes, on the corner, Jesus what a shop, mens clothes and shoes and accessories mostly. Amazing.

Also had an incredible tapas lunch in Sangria a few doors up again, there was no room in Kappa ya which is my favourite restaurant in Ireland
All last Saturday, I hope they’re not all shut next time I visit

1 Like

Shop Street could badly do with a lick of paint.

Glad to report that Il Vicolo is as good as ever. I would also highly recommend Mcginn’s down Woodquey, was there before Christmas and again last night. A real nice and busy modern bar with top class wood fired pizzas.

Congrats guys, great news

1 Like

Would have made fuckall difference anyway

1 Like

I’ll be back burning me rubbish daily to spite the ozone layer until this Ring Road is done.

4 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ. We’ll have to murder all these green cunts to make a bit of progress in the country.

3 Likes

What a joke

1 Like

Great stuff. Not needed and would have ruined an area of natural beauty which is an amenity for the whole city. I still lament the destruction of the glorious Liffey Valley by that monstrosity of a motorway bridge. Galway has one new bridge under construction which will be for pedestrians and that’s all the bridges that are needed.

“eamon ryan is useless”
“the climate action plan that Eamon Ryan has brought in means no more roads will be built”

wooohoooooo