The Get Well Soon Thread

+1.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1017287, member: 24”]Are you really having a pop at me for announcing personal information about you on here?

Fuck off with yourself. Between you and @Rocko - you cunts have been completely out of order at times.[/QUOTE]
What a weird post. I don’t think Bart was having a go at you for posting personal info on here. He was having a go at you for posting boring news about your girlfriend on social media. How that has anything to do with me, I don’t understand. But feel free to lash out emotionally again because you’re making a show of yourself on a thread where everyone else is united in their positivity and support.

No.

It was a relatively innocuous poet initially by me, albeit boring, to which Bart replied insultingly, to which I in turn replied about his posts on social media. He really seemed to take issue with this (as far as I could see with me mentioning Facebook updates on TFK or something like that) and went off on one about me mentioning my girlfriend and her family incessantly on WhatsApp. At that point a got very annoyed as 1) it is a bit rich for him giving out about somewhat private information from Facebook (if you could consider it that) being revealed on here (your past history here came within the scope of my rant and 2) the fact that he makes reference to my incessant posts on WhatsApp which there was no need to bring up and also which I don’t believe is true.

That is my take on the situation. It was more in reaction to Bart’s over the top reaction in my view to my initial and subsequent posts.

Barmy has cleaned house :clap:

as I pointed out before @farmerinthecity is not an emotionally stable character. I suspect he struggles badly with boundaries and especially with what most of us deem as appropriate behavior on social media.

Just checked facebook there, I can’t see anything untoward that supposedly went on between Bandage and some older ladies.

Try POF mate.

I do struggle with boundaries.

Just ask your sister about last night when she said ‘no’.

The aggro between @farmerinthecity[/USER] [USER=9]@Bartosz Bereszynskiego[/USER] [USER=1]@Rocko and Gazza’s recent troubles illustrate perfectly the difficulties top level sportsmen face when the retire from the game they love.

It’s hard to watch.

I hope Bartos and Farmer can kiss and make up.
Bartos just feels very vulnerable at the moment given the level of his incapacitation. His immediate response to any perceived jibes is over the top defence. Hopefully Farmer will realise this and forgive him.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1017502, member: 24”]I do struggle with boundaries.

Just ask your sister about last night when she said ‘no’.[/QUOTE]

You’ll be struggling with bouncers later when they say no too.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1017529, member: 1786”]I hope Bartos and Farmer can kiss and make up.
Bartos just feels very vulnerable at the moment given the level of his incapacitation. His immediate response to any perceived jibes is over the top defence. Hopefully Farmer will realise this and forgive him.[/QUOTE]
Isn’t that his usual response?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1017465, member: 24”]No.

It was a relatively innocuous poet initially by me, albeit boring, to which Bart replied insultingly, to which I in turn replied about his posts on social media. He really seemed to take issue with this (as far as I could see with me mentioning Facebook updates on TFK or something like that) and went off on one about me mentioning my girlfriend and her family incessantly on WhatsApp. At that point a got very annoyed as 1) it is a bit rich for him giving out about somewhat private information from Facebook (if you could consider it that) being revealed on here (your past history here came within the scope of my rant and 2) the fact that he makes reference to my incessant posts on WhatsApp which there was no need to bring up and also which I don’t believe is true.

That is my take on the situation. It was more in reaction to Bart’s over the top reaction in my view to my initial and subsequent posts.[/QUOTE]

You seem to have a weird hang up about how I interact with people from Wexford on facebook and have mentioned this in person, on whatsapp and now, quite bizarrely, on TFK too. I therefore referred to your initial mention of it as odd and your reaction was the one that was completely over the top.

I have absolutely no idea why you’ve decided to act as an arbiter on the content/humour of innocuous facebook exchanges that myself and others (who you mostly don’t know) get a harmless laugh out of. Seems like it bothers you a little bit too much, maybe with you being so incredibly witty yourself.

I merely followed up by saying that I’ve no interest whatsoever in most of your communications but didn’t feel the need previously to bang on about it to you on multiple platforms. It was very much accurate and you can indeed go fuck yourself.

No, I generally have good natured exchanges on TFK but I don’t take a step back and tend to respond validly if somebody is being a cunt and/or a retard, like I have done on this thread.

@farmerinthecity has lost it

The standard dumb rating plus tetchy response. Good one mate, you sure showed me.

:rolleyes:

:smiley: Predictable as ever.

You really are very easily rattled, Bartosz. It’s the stopping the jiggling after that’s difficult.

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1017580, member: 1533”]:smiley: Predictable as ever.

You really are very easily rattled, Bartosz. It’s the stopping the jiggling after that’s difficult.[/QUOTE]

Yes, pal. As predictable as going down the tired “rattled” route with accompanying fat jibe. Deary me.

We’re thankfully like black and white - you just don’t get it fella.

you’re fond of the auld dumb rating yourself, usually without feeling the need to explain it.