The Get Well Soon Thread

infraction noted.
how are you describing the circumstances as to how this injury occurred to the heathens @Bartosz Bereszynskiego ?
i presume the locals are of the impression that you were injured in a one off incident and the seriousness of it meant you were referred to a leading surgeon?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1017168, member: 24”]Odd?

I’m not the one getting off to auld ones (who I imagine are related to you) responding to your Facebook post about an apple tart.[/QUOTE]

Yes, odd.

Having some harmless to and fro with people you don’t even know (who are not related to me) seems to be putting you out unduly.

“Just thought I’d mention that.” Do you think you’re a whistleblower like Maurice McCabe or something? That you’re required to call me to account on TFK for inoffensive guff I go on with on Facebook.

Clown. I didn’t feel the need to announce on TFK that your incessant whatsapp messages about your girlfriend and her extended family bore the shit out of me. Happy to block each other if that suits.

This thread is getting mildly out of hand, continue… :clap:

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1017174, member: 367”]infraction noted.
how are you describing the circumstances as to how this injury occurred to the heathens @Bartosz Bereszynskiego ?
i presume the locals are of the impression that you were injured in a one off incident and the seriousness of it meant you were referred to a leading surgeon?[/QUOTE]

cat got your tongue @Bartosz Bereszynskiego ?

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1017180, member: 9”]Yes, odd.

Having some harmless to and fro with people you don’t even know (who are not related to me) seems to be putting you out unduly.

“Just thought I’d mention that.” Do you think you’re a whistleblower like Maurice McCabe or something? That you’re required to call me to account on TFK for inoffensive guff I go on with on Facebook.

Clown. I didn’t feel the need to announce on TFK that your incessant whatsapp messages about your girlfriend and her extended family bore the shit out of me. Happy to block each other if that suits.[/QUOTE]

We both apparently should come from Antrim mate :clap:

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1017034, member: 9”]Thanks, guys. I’ve also been boosted by my neighbours’ kindness.

Margaret called in with an apple tart a few minutes ago while I was watching last night’s MOTD2. I’ll have a slice with my afternoon tea in a while:
[ATTACH=full]1709[/ATTACH]

Bridie popped in on Saturday with a delicious strawberry cheesecake:
[ATTACH=full]1710[/ATTACH]

And Angela dropped by on Thursday with a box of donuts, caramel slices and the likes:
[ATTACH=full]1711[/ATTACH]

I’m also on promises from Eleanor and Mary and I’m expecting chocolate brownies and an autumn crumble.

It’s great that everyone has rallied around for me but I have to be careful not to eat too much. It’d be easy to pile on the pounds when my mobility is adversely affected and when there’s a temptation to sit around watching TV and eating treats.

Lovely gestures all round though. :clap:[/QUOTE]

Those cakes look shop bought. Disappointing that the ladies couldn’t be bothered baking something fresh for you.

Sorry, pal. Got sidetracked chatting on the phone to some Scottish mates. There’s an incredible amount of respect for me around these parts for my sporting exploits (former county man, scored all the points in a county final, one of the greatest ever players produced by Faythe Harriers*, 6 astro league winners’ medals) and they know it was a sporting injury. The sheer volume of cakes being delivered to my house reflects the awe and esteem in which they rightly hold me.

*according to Larry O’Gorman.

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1017246, member: 9”]Sorry, pal. Got sidetracked chatting on the phone to some Scottish mates. There’s an incredible amount of respect for me around these parts for my sporting exploits (former county man, scored all the points in a county final, one of the greatest ever players produced by Faythe Harriers*, 6 astro league winners’ medals) and they know it was a sporting injury. The sheer volume of cakes being delivered to my house reflects the awe and esteem in which they rightly hold me.

*according to Larry O’Gorman.[/QUOTE]

thanks for delayed yet albeit concise response and again i wish you a speedy recovery

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1017246, member: 9”]Sorry, pal. Got sidetracked chatting on the phone to some Scottish mates. There’s an incredible amount of respect for me around these parts for my sporting exploits (former county man, scored all the points in a county final, one of the greatest ever players produced by Faythe Harriers*, 6 astro league winners’ medals) and they know it was a sporting injury. The sheer volume of cakes being delivered to my house reflects the awe and esteem in which they rightly hold me.

*according to Larry O’Gorman.[/QUOTE]
A grand total of a pie, a cake, and some of tescos finest marked down. Hmmm

agreed, no woman worth her salt would resort to doing that in israel, the snobbery amougst bitches as to who are best cooks is staggering even at a young age ( usually Moroccans and kurdish are the best over a wide range of disciplines, the more primitive the woman the better the services), the mother in law barely even buys bread, the shame of buying someone else’s cooking, the utter embarrassment and lack of respect for then giving it as a gift…

Get well soon @Bartosz Bereszynskiego. You are an inspiration to us all as you battle back from major surgery

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1017180, member: 9”]Yes, odd.

Clown. I didn’t feel the need to announce on TFK that your incessant whatsapp messages about your girlfriend and her extended family bore the shit out of me. Happy to block each other if that suits.[/QUOTE]

Are you really having a pop at me for announcing personal information about you on here?

Fuck off with yourself. Between you and @Rocko - you cunts have been completely out of order at times.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1017287, member: 24”]Are you really having a pop at me for announcing personal information about you on here?

Fuck off with yourself. Between you and @Rocko - you cunts have been completely out of order at times.[/QUOTE]
They certainly mugged Barmy off good and proper not so long ago.

I don’t think @farmerinthecity gets the tone of this thread

That’s because he’s a dullard monitoring facebook for breaches of intellectual property.

there’s a lot of things he dosen’t get

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1017287, member: 24”]Are you really having a pop at me for announcing personal information about you on here?

Fuck off with yourself. Between you and @Rocko - you cunts have been completely out of order at times.[/QUOTE]

No, I did no such thing. And fuck off, you bullshitting cunt.

I must say I’m quite disappointed and mildly concerned about some of the posts on this thread. Some posters seem to be using @Bartosz Bereszynskiego current unwell status as a platform for self aggrandisement and see him now as an easy target in his weakened state. Mickee clearly isn’t getting enough attention and is lashing out, Farmer’s gone all personal, most disappointing and Fagan is having pops at the thoughtfulness of Irish women. It’s shameful, shameful, that a thread devoted to wishing the best to the unfortunate among us has come to this.
I assume when the great man is back on his feet this slate will be wiped clean. I would be fearful for what will happen to their e-personalities.
Get well soon @Bartosz Bereszynskiego

And that’s the right way to see it.

Get well soon bandage. You are such a brave chap