The Glastonbury Thread

Great to see inclusivity at Glastonbury

Ah I see. You’re at the most famous music festival in the world and it’s pride week and you’re filming male dancers and posting them on the internet.

That’s nembo behaviour pal, log off and go enjoy the festival for a while please!

Good ol glas, the dullest most joyless cunt on here appointing himself the arbiter of how to have fun.

3 Likes

Tuesday if you’ve a campervan @Fagan_ODowd

It’s alarming how bad current day bands and singers are. Hardly any decent output from those under 40.

2 Likes

I was just having that discussion at my local Italian Restaurant

1 Like

Not the fucking Killers…

Went for a piss straight after The Kooks in 2007 when crowd was small at the Pyramid stage, by the time I got back the place was mobbed for The Killers.

Ms Goode said she was under a blue dolphin but had fuck all battery left??? There was about 50 of the fucking dolphins in the air. Must have wrecked heads barging through to each dolphin absolutely pots and pans… eventually got to her.

Those were the heady days of being in love… I’d probably turn me phone and go to the other stage for a bit of peace now.

Shirley Bassey stole the show that year.

Went in 2008 as well. Jay z was complete shite.

8 Likes

Have you returned the ladyboy?

They don’t make them like Billy Joel anymore

The charlatans picking up where they left off at Dun Laoghaire.

The charlatans are also playing the Tory leadership contest

They’re here all month

I’ve counted three (3) non whites in the crowd for Stormzy.

Chris Martin on now

He is insufferable.

Fucking hippy.

3 Likes

It just dawned on me that Coldplay have been (to use a GAA term) on the go for over 20 years and it makes me feel very fucking old.

3 Likes

Never was a band named more appropriately.

It’s tells you everything that a poor man’s Dizzee Rascal is now for of the biggest things in current day music.

Their Croke Park gig was excellent and I’d not be a fan.

They’re safe. For people who are unable to acquire a music taste.

When they go techno dancey they are good live.

They just collaborate with everyone. Chris Martin has huge psychological issues. He is on the Bono spectrum.

1 Like