The goodnight thread

Im off there lads. its nearly ten past one and i have a soccer match in the morning before going for Shabbat dinner in the evening at the inlaws

Take it easy mickee. You had a big day pal.

Sound Mickee, good luck. See you tomorrow.

Good night, everyone. Usually stay up quite late but on the red-eye flight to London in the morning so off to get some zzzzzzzzzzz…

Good night mate.

safe travelling bandage

Safe flight Bandage. I’m already over here. Bring some form of rain gear or a decent jacket. Its been pissing it down all weekend and looks set to continue.

does your wife know about this rendezvous with another man?

Goodnight bandage, i’ve an early flight myself in the morning, snow here, hope I’m not delayed

FFS Fran, some decorum please
im off too lads, night all

The proddy horsey set are into all kinds of shenanigans Fran

FFS I’d planned on meeting you for lunch tomorrow. Just me and Gola so.

a red eye from Dublin to London?.. what are you flying in, a fucking hot air balloon?
Fuxake… that’s gas.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 749745, member: 1503”]a red eye from Dublin to London?.. what are you flying in, a fucking hot air balloon?
Fuxake… that’s gas.[/quote]

Go mourn a dead horse, you fucking cunt.

I withdraw the above comment.

Bandagio third stage rattled here, after being cuttingly exposed for trying to make what is in essence a puddle jumper flight sound like a transcontinental business trek in an effort to inflate his own self importance.

I reinstate my earlier comment.

Bandage, I hope you manage to make it through the day, mate.

FFS Bandage never back down on the Internet.

I’m sure Bandage will be delighted an internet warrior like yourself Gareth can spare the time to mentor him.