The GPA

Yeah, I was being disingenuous. I obviously don’t have an issue with people making money from providing expertise/services to improve people’s physical or mental health. But I think those implying/carrying on like they’ve solely altruistic motives and a selfless desire to help others should be upfront that they’re running a business for profit too.

6 Likes

The Lance Armstrong Livestrong formula.

3 Likes

Bang on.

1 Like

Who are the directors?

Can’t wait to see the FRS 102 accounts with the Key Management salaries disclosed.

1 Like

WTF pal?

Dessie is rattled, I’m saying stage 2, or maybe 3

He has a very fat head.

He eats alot of rich food clearly

Remember those potato heads that you would pour water on and grass would grow on them.

He looks like one of those.

old rating

That what happens when you never take your head out of the trough

1 Like

Colm O Rourke knows the score.

2 Likes

Indeed he does

I’m getting fed up of the GPA. It’s not their association and it’s not up to them how the championships are formatted.

Lobbing an epidemic of extra championship matches into the summer isn’t exactly the way to solve the fixtures problem.

3 Likes

The end game for them is that they engineer it so that inter county players eventually become contracted to the county instead of their clubs. More games is a way of ensuring this.

4 Likes

That worked out well for Rugby when they did that…

2 Likes

That’s the plan, kill the club game the same way it killed the rugby club game.

1 Like

The GPA, elitist from the outset, to the endgame.

1 Like

Think you’ve nailed it here, pal.

1 Like

I genuinely don’t think it is. They just can’t see the wood from the trees (not sure I even know what that phrase actually means). Fellas in their mid twenties aren’t the best barometer to set long term policies by.

2 Likes