The Green shit Party - Backtracking to get things done- now incorporating waste of monies by FG

Have you listened to the clown? He’s a fucking eejit.

3 percent of the vote yet has dominated this government and implemented Green policies left right and centre

3 Likes

How’s he getting on with those window boxes? And reintroducing wolves?

1 Like

Sure oil barons get to be head of the climate change negotiations mate. Anything is possible.

Amen. The mad thing is, when this government is finishing up the only thing fg and ff will point to is the green stuff cos most of their own minsteries have been a fucking shitshow. O Gorman and Sleepy Eamon have been powerhouses.
I’m not a fan of Martin.

3 Likes

yayyyy

https://twitter.com/i/status/1752995451010163016

1 Like

Did he get his arm caught in one of those machines?

2 Likes

Great scheme. Only issue is why they couldnt take back pre-scheme bottles. I know it hasnt a scheme qr code but if someone is willing to make use of the machine without expecting a rebate, surely they could just collect it.

2 Likes

agreed

I’d say you could scan a new one and slip an old one in instead…

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy csn you get Mr. Leddin onto this please. In the Jetland.

1 Like

Get the local WhatsApp enthusiasts onto it. :grin:

Brian is the man for this.
I’ll report reviews monthly…

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is there any movement on this? There seems to be nothing on the market since the big announcement

Bizarre performance from Miriam O’Callaghan interviewing Eamonn Ryan on Primetime

Miriam was borderline hysterical

2 Likes

She had a go at the simpleton and right to do so.

He’s not really worried

IMG-20230613-WA0012

1 Like

Right to question him of course, but thought she was a bit over dramatic/hysterical

This piece on the Mary Robinson Centre will be a nice good news piece….wait….what……seriously

1 Like

There’s a new party after being formed in Limerick by disaffected former Green Party members.

Soylent Greens?

3 Likes