The Insurance Thread

Sure you’d probably buy a house in Drom with a credit union loan

Be some craic them reviewing your statements. Seems to be a lot of gambling sites on here? Oh ya but the results are fixed so it’s not really gambling

1 Like

Zero traces of gambling on my bank account kid :slight_smile:

PayPal?

A combination of Paypal, Revolut and 3 Money. Can withdraw from Paypal to Revolut which is very handy. Depositing in shops is useful too.

I’m secretly hoping for another recession and house prices to drop around the time I’m looking to make a purchase :slight_smile:

Look up bestquote.ie and see who your local broker is. They’re much cheaper than most companies direct even with their commission built in.

1 Like

I was on on about mortgage insurance but am going to switch mortgage to BOI fixed shortly.

Mugged off good and proper.

1 Like

Renewed the Car Insurance recently with the local broker. The crowd I was with wanted €990. Aviva were quoting €770 so I went for that :slight_smile:

have you a ferrari or something?

Far from it.

I paid 1100 last year so I was happy enough to pay 770 this year although I did change the car in the past 12 months.

That Kevin chap from the insurance industry lobby group is an awful annoying bollix when he’s regularly rolled out on Prime Time and the news to defend cartel practices and profit sharing. Generally touching my screen, you’d have to be a right jumped up prick to be one of these shills from IBEC, Construction Federation, Insurance thingy etc etc.

1 Like

Indeed.

Worth a thread on its own. Karl Deeter and Tom Parlon are another couple of cunts.

1 Like

Tom Parlon is an uber cunt of the devil. He’ll take anyone’s shilling and say anything.
Deeter is just a weirdo

3 Likes

Latest are these arseholes from IBEC and Small Firms Association complaining about this new regulation to increase statutory UNPAID paternity leave.

Ok guys- that’s a few times people on here have had a pop at my childhood friend Karl

Lay off please

5 Likes

Last one.

He’s a blinking headbanger.

Him and @anon98850436 were close

1 Like