The Joe McDonagh Cup incorporating Christy Ring, Nicky Rackard and whoever else

7 Likes

Fair play to them. The peasants are revolting :clap::clap::clap:

Outstanding

Bullet points please.

Theyā€™ll play the game but no-one is happy about it and Kildare want to get promoted without Antrim getting relegated. Both sides agree

1 Like

Thanks pal.

Why are they unhappy?

Kildare only came off the piss tonight having won their all Ireland on Saturday. Iā€™ve no notion why the nordies are upset

1 Like

Do ā€œ hurling peopleā€ think relegations shouldnā€™t apply to them . The Biffos and now these mobs .

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to have another read off this in the morning when the few cans have wore off. Havenā€™t a scooby what youā€™re asking here

1 Like

Grand .

I havenā€™t read it either, but are Kildare saying they need more than a week to prepare to play Antrim in stick hurling and vice versa?

Regelation?

was liam sheedy involved with antrim as a consultant\advisor in 2018?

antrimā€™s downfall is sad to see, lucky to have this cushion of a play off, Kildare have the raw deal on this more so

:clap: Hopefully this changes, Christy Ring will do nothing for Kildare or Antrim next year.

Promotion?

Ok, I think I got the gist of it.

ā€œHurling peopleā€ are Antrim and you think they should be relegated? Is that right?

No hurling people as a whole think relegation shouldnā€™t apply to the sport .

ah fuck it.

Huh? Waterford have taken their relegation to 1b very well ā€¦ and Galway before them.

League isnā€™t real hurling young man .