The Kafkaesque Trial of Judge Brett Kavanaugh - labane hot on the trail

Ok you asked rocko to delete them

I’ve given up arguing with somebody who is quite clearly a raving lunatic, because raving lunatics don’t do debate, they prefer to just shout “rapist” at people on the INTERNET.

Exhibit A: You.

Enjoy your daily bottle of whiskey in your pretend professor’s office.

Was that you in South Park with the tinfoil hat and the cape, by the way?

Hey, fire off a PM to him there.

No, please don’t go away.

I’m actually doing research on the negative impact of social media on people’s brains. I hope to publish a book next year. It draws heavily on material from TFK. It will have at least one chapter devoted to the ravings of @Sidney, @sidney_waddell, and @Sid_Waddell.

No need. It fairly speaks for itself

1 Like

It’s not my fault I’m your only contact with the outside world, pal.

I see you’re pushing an Alex Jones conspiracy theory, by the way.

Again, this tallies with i) your self-admitted dismissal of reputable media sources and implicit trusting of conspiracy sites, and ii) your inveterate hatred of women.

Chicken

A book on how I’ve been living completely rent free in your brain for the last three years would be a cracking read.

Maybe you could get Christine Blasey Ford to write it, notwithstanding the obvious concerns as regards her safety that would arise from such a project?

@anon7035031 is Jordan Peterson

1 Like

Says the man who had the offending posts deleted in a half assed attempt to cover up. Unfortunately for you, there’s ways and means to get the offending posts.

The internet never forgets!

@sidney has deleted all his postings detailing his stalking expedition to australia :smile: the internet is serious serious business
Here are the best bits…

I’ve already made a mental decision to follow her out there, even if it’s only for a few weeks, and “accidentally” run into her.

It means I’d happily eat her period, or at least continue to happily wear my Liverpool tracksuit with her period and/or her piss soaked into it

This is obviously the poster we should turn to for all sexual morality questions. His clarity of thought on such matters is outstanding.

He steals all my best work the bastard.

It’s possible @bandage was forced to remove it by the crowd who run the forum.
I doubt they tolerate such dirty depraved language.

:grin: Thats actually the funniest thing you have posted on here in years.

5 Likes

Crikey

This is definitely the swing for the fences allegation.

This is a fantastic allegation. Julie Swetnick graduated high school in 1980 and went off to college. From 1981 to 1983, while all her college friends were going to frat parties, etc. she preferred to go to high school parties where gang rapes were occurring. The teenage boys apparently would spike a punch with alcohol and drugs and then rape the girls, forming a line to have their turn. She never reported this to anyone, even though an adult failing to report a sex crime against a child is in itself a crime. She did take precautions though by not drinking the punch, but in 1982 was gang raped herself while passed out. She didn’t report that either but continued to go to the parties until 1983.

She waits 35 years and then contacts the biggest scumbag lying attorney in the US to make her claims.

This one almost deserves it’s own thread.

1 Like

Will you relax to fuck? You’re more invested in this Brett Kavanaugh guy than @TheUlteriorMotive is in Blane McIlroy.

Censoring free speech now.
Have you something to hide yourself?