The Killing of Jean McConville - Justified or Not?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 958407, member: 24”]How can he reconcile the viewing of Adams and McGuinness as great politicans and peacemakers, with his abuse for John Hume talking to them as leaders of the IRA?

They only had the chance to show their peacemaking abilities because someone decided to talk to them (Hume wasn’t the first either).

Alarm bells are ringing with his support fot Harris as well - he never actually says why.[/QUOTE]

I seem to remember him addressing that in the past saying that he was utterly wrong to hold those views.

he is great fun altogether Dunphy

has Dunphy revealed a Road to Damascus moment with regard to his views on CR7

it seems to me that the only reason that quisling black & tan posts these days is to have a pop at Irish freedom.

Id guess if all your other wums fail you have to fall back onto this

[QUOTE=“North County Corncrake, post: 958426, member: 80”]it seems to me that the only reason that quisling black & tan posts these days is to have a pop at Irish freedom.

Id guess if all your other wums fail you have to fall back onto this[/QUOTE]

are you using that user name out of nostalgia since its a historical debate peter?

…brutally… out of control drunks…

Did you ever consider a career as a reporter for the Sun?

Do you have anything whatsoever to back up your ‘argument’?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 958459, member: 24”]…brutally… out of control drunks…

Did you ever consider a career as a reporter for the Sun?

Do you have anything whatsoever to back up your ‘argument’?[/QUOTE]

How dare he blacken the names of those good murderous torturers and abductors of women

even from the your internet posts I can tell you are a coward…

under which user name?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 958407, member: 24”]How can he reconcile the viewing of Adams and McGuinness as great politicans and peacemakers, with his abuse for John Hume talking to them as leaders of the IRA?

They only had the chance to show their peacemaking abilities because someone decided to talk to them (Hume wasn’t the first either).

Alarm bells are ringing with his support fot Harris as well - he never actually says why.[/QUOTE]

do you still think that the kidnap, torture and murder of this innocent woman by the IRA was a nicer or more moral murder than like something the shankhill butchers did to innocent people?, shur werent they all legitimate targets at the time… asshole

kevesque :clap: " you are a weak poster and human being"

yeah, no doubt they were pioneers who had attended mass the previous morning and shouted “tiocfaidh ar la” as her head was beat in with a club hammer

Sorry … is someone speaking?

well?
it’s a valid question that you have not got the gumption to answer

Can you not hear us all the way up there?

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 959171, member: 367”]well?
it’s a valid question that you have not got the gumption to answer[/QUOTE]

I have been over this numerous times.

[QUOTE=“twiceasnice97, post: 958411, member: 1061”]you really are a simpleton.
just to remind you as you seem to have forgotten.
the argument you are supporting is that the killing was justified because it was a difficult time and she was an informer.
my argument is that she was brutally murdered by a bunch of out of control drunks because she was protestant and her name was blackened to cover up the sectarian nature of the killing for which there was no justification.
This was very important to the IRA at that time to distinguish themselves from the loyalist nutters.

eamon Dunphy is talking about the hypocrisy of irish politicians questioning gerry adams credibility regarding his IRA background as all their own partys were founded out of blood as well[/QUOTE]

that’s probably correct

and wrong every time

Twiceasnice97 supported the murder of young Irish children and women by the British Army.

+1 Black and Tan is a brit quisling

@twiceasnice97

You bastard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghaawbn-1TM