The Killing of Jean McConville - Justified or Not?

What’s innuendo about it?

Rolleyes

Maybe your beloved British Government could do you a favour and remove all innuendo and gossip by releasing the files they have on the troubles.

If you lived in the O6 at the time, you would be fully aware that touting came with a health warning. Mrs McConville got a fairer warning that most.

1 Like

Rolleyes

The cat seems to have got your tongue.

1 Like

What about Nuala O’Loin’s conclusions on it?

You haven’t answered.

Why waste your breath? He’s a barstool psychopath.

Lived in the 6 counties a long time- can verify 100 pc that some so called touts were innocent - two I know of in Derry we’re sacrificed ( one from the waterside was mentally handicapped ( mildly) ,Franko Hegarty was innocent,can’t comment on Jean mcconville only to say that surely there was another way to sort her,fuck her out as has happened countless hoods etc-also what would she really have known?Ra own goal without doubt

2 Likes

Cover up.

A simple knee capping would have sufficed you’d think

2 Likes

Nothing produced AFAIK,but whether or which would have been good pr for an phoblaicht

Women were more used to being tarred and feathered

Touting came with a health warning. You would need your head examined to be a tout in 1970s Belfast.

1 Like

Some of Jean McConville’s kids end up in care and were sexually abused.

A tragic case.

1 Like

Be some irony if it was Liam Adams who abused them.

1 Like

Some really brave Pretend IRA types here.

Shameful.

All on British intelligence’s hands.

Look having lived there through a lot of it,up n down to long Kesh for years,it was( is) a dirty tricks war, remember it suited the intelligence ppl when atrocities occured,also republicans did some vile acts( as did loyalist scum)but let’s not shilly shally 6 counties was the British army’s training ground, the powers that be stirred the pot continually,could have been over decades before the GFA,I was a republican up to 13 years ago,not a public house republican as most are in the free state- but it’s time we all moved on,if Westminster wants peace address the alienated youth of Creggan,Lurgan,Coalisland, Sandy Row etc etc, education brings jobs, idleness entices young ppl into the different groups- personally I don’t look back,not ashamed of anything but realaise enough so enough,I’ve kids and from last week 12 grandkids in Derry ,don’t want them to live like I did for a long time,harrasement, arrests,raids ,trouble and shite all around us,no more Bobby Sands,Jean Mcconvilles

8 Likes

Is it just yourself personally that approves of murdering a young mother, orphaning her kids and disappearing her for over 40 years or is that the official line of your Inactive Service Unit in Leafy Malahide?

3 Likes