The Kyle wrecks your head thread

You get some funny notions when you decide thereā€™s an underdog victim involved.

See Burke, Enoch

2 Likes

Go back and read that slowly too.

On one of your crusades again?

If thatā€™s what happened, so be it. Hand on heart, if thereā€™s a lad here that hasnā€™t thrown a stupid dig at some stage and regretted it, theyā€™ve lived clean enough existences.

3 Likes

One dig could do that. Youā€™re also talking about an exceptionally big human throwing the dig. And he has god-like wrists too.

Iā€™d say hardly any have started a fight in a club, set on a lad with several pals, followed him outside, punched him to the ground and kicked him senseless

Conor Whelan did it didnā€™t he, did he go to court ?

Youā€™re talking about booting a lad in the head when heā€™s laid out on the ground.

Iā€™m not

Iā€™ve no idea what he did

Not for a moment saying Kyle was right or anything but one punch can break an eye socket if itā€™s hard enough and on the money, especially with an un-gloved fist

Have to content myself with mitchels

A bit of shaping inside the nightclub and it kicks off on the street after?

That never happens on the street of every large town up and down the country every other weekend, thanks be to god

3 Likes

Conor only asked a ban garda for a bit of a dance in Supermacs, twas nothing really.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a while since you even achieved that.

Bit of shaping? They are being prosecuted for violent disorder inside the nightclub.

I was involved in an altercation inside a nightclub that escalated very badly. The market, close to where this happened.

I must say the door staff handled the aftermath really well. There was more of them than us, so the bouncers got them out first and held the 2 of us inside until they cleared off or were arrested.

It reflects badly on the door staff that they were all left out together

Waffleā€¦.

Whats wrong with you mushy brains?

Why is Hayes and his cohorts pleading not guilty when according to reports,2 rozzers witnessed the secondary assault on the street? Can somebody answer that?

Bizarre isnā€™t the word for it.