The Kyle wrecks your head thread

I’m sure @TheUlteriorMotive had his pitch fork and torch out when Dermo fractured a fellas eye socket in a similar assault case.

1 Like

He pleaded guilty, apologised and accepted what he had done.

1 Like

Connolly pleaded guilty, apologised, showed some remorse and made a financial settlement with the victim i believe.

It was also said that Connolly was provoked.

He bate him on the ground so spare your shite above.

Why would i plead guilty to something i didn’t do?

3 Likes

That’s all you had to say the rest is the usual drivel that you always come out with.

The victim sued Connolly after

Proper order and the same should be for all assault cases.

Are they trying to cause a degree of doubt by saying Kyles brother looks very like him in that report?

It’s becoming very common.

He got a month, but was in and out in a day.

You could easily make that mistake I would say alright.

The brother is the bulb off me.

3 Likes

The last defence of a guilty man….

Whatever about getting into a row, but kicking a bloke on the ground, and going for the head, is a special kind of scumbag. No excuse.

5 Likes

Kyle’s brother has enough heat without getting involved in this

stan marsh fighting GIF by South Park
Footage here lads, yer man is as big as @Kyle gave as good as he got and has thrun himself down. I don’t know what his game is or those Guards.

:joy::joy::joy:

Dermo should at the very least have had a record for that. That was all kinds of wrong.

1 Like

There is not much of a defence in this case just constantly trying to muddy the waters to create doubt.
like when defence solicitor said to garda witnesses yes you saw him kicking him on the ground but you didnt see who started it.