The Kyle wrecks your head thread

If Kyle Hayes thinks he can do what he wants he shouldn’t then complain when some random punter glasses him in the eye when he least expects it and he loses his eye like Pat Hartigan.

They can do what they want too.

Typical response really. Didn’t read through and then comments after admitting not reading through. That waster has the whole forum dancing to his tune. Ive no problem calling him out

3 Likes

sausage party GIF

There are literally thousands of threads that I haven’t read in their entirety, it’d be a shitty forum if that was a prerequisite for posting anything.
But I know what you posted, and what you’re doubling down on :ok_hand:

I didn’t follow it much myself until today. I do know this Kyle Hayes guy was convicted of assaulting a man, savagely beating him inside and outside the nightclub. The victim who suffered a broken eye socket, was kicked in the head by someone outside the nightclub and Gardai thought they saw this Kyle Hayes do it but apparently they were mistaken. That’s what I’ve gathered so far.

In correct on various accounts again.

Very curious that John Kiely didn’t offer the same defence for Pat Ryan, who was duly dropped from the Limerick panel.

Simon must be fairly disillusioned with this.

6 Likes

How so? Is the below incorrect?

Wrong wrong and wrong.

Pat Ryan was apart of the panel the following year.

And Ill continue to double double down. If you’re going to launch a scud, make sure you’re aiming it correctly.

Why has he not been on the panel so in recent years?

He was dropped after that incident after the Munster final.

He was on the panel the following year and got dropped after poor performances. Likes of o Neill, English and a few others coming in ahead
Of him too.

You’re just lying now.

Birds of a feather

No I’m not. We had another fella claim the exact same thing last week.

More lies, just a few examples below from your own crowd.

Nicky English - Irish Times July 24 2023

“Not really. Limerick are in a different stratosphere. If it weren’t for Kilkenny four years ago they would be on a six-in-a-row, not four. They are an outstanding team. There is nothing to do but congratulate them.

They have proved themselves capable of raising their performance levels when they come to Croke Park and delivering their best performances in All-Ireland finals. For the fourth year in a row they have scored 30 points in a final, something that only Kilkenny had done – once – prior to 2020.”

Liam Sheedy - Sunday Game July 23 2023

“ The RTÉ panel were effusive in their praise of the champions.

Former Tipperary boss Liam Sheedy knows all about trying to take down a generational side after masterminding Tipperary’s win in 2010 to stop Kilkenny’s bid for five-in-a-row.

He feels this Limerick side are now a ‘juggernaut’ and finds it hard to see how they can be stopped.

“A real mark of champions the way they went about their business in that second half,” said Sheedy.

"Their performance was a joy to watch in the second half. True champions. Kilkenny valiant in their efforts but couldn’t do anymore”

You’re all over the place.

Pat Simon was mid season and just after a big championship game and it wasn’t necessarily the punch he gave the pig ignorant tipp fella, it was breaking team trust snaking off on the booze

1 Like

Correct. He was disciplined for it and went to America to hurl I think. He rejoined the panel the following year.

@peddlerscross you’ll have to be pleased with that return

2 Likes

@peddlerscross keeps a lovely little pied-à-terre inside that lad’s head

8 Likes