The Kyle wrecks your head thread

This has broken @iron_mike

Sometimes you don’t realise you’re gone beyond what’s required for the battle until it’s too late

The sweat is pouring out of them and their typing fingers are slipping all over the keyboard

2 Likes

I hope no one is loosing sight of the fact that as Kyle and Kiely ascend the steps at Croker to once again hoist the Liam MacCarthy Cup this year, the verbal diarrhoea in the above thread will undoubtedly exert a significant influence on their thoughts.

2 Likes

Ah lovely. I’d say that was a wind-up but …….

4 Likes

I can imagine the teamtalk now from Kiely telling them to shove it down the throat of that @Enrique @flattythehurdler fellas on TFK. Telling them that they have to perform and reach the elite levels of endeavour produced by the likes of @Bod95 @Kyle and @iron_mike back in the January slog

That’s when TFK will have really made it guy

Can someone call to Mikes house and hold his hands for a few days?

1 Like

The vast vast VAST majority of people.

10 Likes

Is it the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions that your beef is with here?

It does appear some posters have gone too far here and others have lost their minds. Saturday night too, lads swigging away at cheap lager and getting angrier by the hour, you’d worry for them and their families.

2 Likes

A rake of lads acting as if they aren’t internet nerds with poor posture and bone structure.

2 Likes

Maybe @Kyle would go for a spin to Kilkenny and have a chat with @iron_mike ?

Have you washed your belly button?

Why don’t you ask @Cheasty to come down. It’s not like he has anything else to do

I’d also suggest whilst in Limerick, that unless you are a very, very skilled fighter that you don’t politely say hello to any women in bars, lest they have a Kevin Bacon six degrees of separation style connection to a Limerick hurler, who then uses this as a pretext to physically brutalize you inside and outside the bar

There are DARK FORCES at work here

6 Likes

Typically, the dynamics of these situation adhere to the adage that a reciprocal interaction involves the active participation of both parties. It is conceivable that the individual in question, who found himself at the receiving end, may not be as blameless as his defense purports.

1 Like

Right, that’s certainly conceivable. Is it conceivable that the appropriate response is an unprovoked ferocious attack inside and outside the bar and a kick to the head whilst lying in a foetal position? (Not necessarily from the potential Limerick hurler in question but his ‘friends’)

1 Like

Chat shit get banged

Says the lad who says Kyle the Violent Criminal Hayes could be a paedo and he’d still support him.