The Lazy Laz and Uncle Esteban 5k challenge

Deceptively humid out there

Nice comfortable run today until the last couple of km when I gave it some welly.

9 Likes

I’m doing 18k with Claire tomorrow. 0645 at the junction of elm and parkfield.

2 Likes

You’ll never be sorry after you come back

Will ye jog along Alan Turing Avenue?

No mate.

Is her eh GPS as good as Ed’s?

1 Like

She can be trusted to be there and do the distance at least. Ed will have five Martinis tonight

1 Like

@thomas_brady 11/03/20 ‘any fella over 40 running is mad, clearly running away from something and will do long term damage to their bodies’

@thomas_brady 11/06/20 ‘we should all be out there, running freely and being at one with nature. It doesn’t matter how old you are’

The lockdown has changed you

14 Likes

Ooofffttt

Just do what you can, on whatever surface suits best, I’m convinced we’re designed to run, there’s nothing as simple that awards so much satisfaction

1 Like

The couch to 5k programs are the job for sedentary/fat cunts. Can do one over 4 or 8 weeks. Nice slow build up for a confidence and physical point of view. Gives the structure and guidance needed

I’m an inspiration… Growth mindset… Always evolving. Lads stuck in their ways will give your post a like…it won’t even register on the radar of mentality monsters.

5 Likes

I blew a gasket at 4k this evening… Awful stitch… You win this round @fenwaypark.

And yet you replied…

Yeah I had a notification pal.

Clearly not enough of a mentality monster to ignore it

You’ve been triggered here for some reason. Get out for a run.

1 Like

The running on the road really takes it out of my legs. I need a 3 day gap minimum between these runs. My legs are pure dead since Monday.

1 Like

I’m Zen buddy, I’m on a couch in your head

Get proper shoes. I was the same until I did, literally a game changer. Saved my knees big time as well

1 Like