The Lazy Laz and Uncle Esteban 5k challenge

I’m told Fijians are bigger again

That’s cause they ate a pile of sugar every day. Savage diabetes problem over there

1 Like

7 and a bit km there at a very handy pace (5’30/km) and back seems ok. The sweat is absolutely pouring out of me though. Passed a fella running in a full tracksuit, getting in the heat training cc @mickee321

Have a running ‘date’ made with Xavier next door for the hills on Friday evening. I’ll be like Flatty with all the running buddies next

3 Likes

30 degrees here now.
I’ll not be running today

1 Like

Is that pronounced Zavier or Haviyeh?

Go for a cycle. Sure that’s not exercise at all.

I’ll be doing bikini boot camp later mate.

Sure Glenda

Which involves?

The former. He’s from Brittany I believe. His Mrs is from Moldova. Seems a bleak place

1 Like

5km done this morning. First 3km I went a bit quicker than I normally would which resulted in me completely emptying out and nearly crawling home for the last 2km. A real rookie error but sure at least I set my fastest ever mile on Strava :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Getting my figure bikini ready

Tfk out in front of the trend again.

Cc @Bandage have you seen these two wagons in St Anne’s

That’s bikini bootcamp done. Had to pause in the middle to rescue a frog from the next door neighbours cat. The cat then wandered in and is currently asleep on the kitchen table.

Who has the sexiest pair of legs on here? I have an unreal set of tanned pins

We have your word but no pic, mate

First session back in the field tonight. We’ll see if all this running made a jot of difference

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours

I have shocking legs mate. All thighs and calves and no tan