I avoid the road wherever possible.

@treatystones running earphone podcast would be a must listen

2 Likes

Bit of chicken and egg there though.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: We’d have to listen in the car until he made his decision

1 Like

:laughing::laughing:

I would most certainly download that podcast and listen to it on my ergonomically designed JBuds Air Sport earbuds, with their over-ear hooks and Cloud Foam™ eartips. Luckily I can turn on or off Be Aware Audio™ to let ambient noise in for safe listening in heavy traffic conditions.

Do any of you fucks do hip strengthening exercises? If so, what?

Does riding count?

Other than riding.

Dead bugs. Add a band as needed.

20% off running gear with Elvery’s. Brooks runners are included.

1 Like

Very dangerous I would have thought.

‘Tis,
But sure you could get run over by a bus in the morning :man_shrugging:

You could wake up dead

I wouldn’t trust any driver

I took a nasty fall this morning, wasn’t concentrating and the dog went one way around a pole while I was going the other, back and shoulder very sore, the back may be an issue for a few days I’d say

This weekend is the 5k right?

1 Like

I ignored all advice received on here and picked up pair of Pioneer E5 sports headphones, mainly just to support a local shop as opposed to buying on line. I did one lap of the shop wearing them along with a few star jumps and they seemed to stay in place fine.

8 Likes

can you shorten the cable so you don’t have to put the phone in your socks?

Jesus Christ, are lads still wearing Bluetooth headphones?? talk about asking for a brain tumour

I’ve the new runners on the way and got a couple of pairs of 1000 mile socks and those long brief/cycling shorts thingies to stop the chaffin. Going to SMASH the 5km!

1 Like