The Lazy Laz and Uncle Esteban 5k challenge

That’s quickest course. Ran it once. Doubt that will go ahead to be honest.

Meant to be definitely going ahead. Only entered during the week. Have it limited to 500 and asked for predicted time when entering so maybe planning waves or something. Course changed last year so quicker again. 2 laps of the IT and finish on the track. You don’t have that long drag in the last 2k anymore.

2 Likes

19:56 for the 5k.
Delighted with that.

26 Likes

Also @fenwaypark
I got a new watch, I’m not a lazy bastard :grinning:

10 Likes

That’s more like it.

1 Like

Yeehaw! Mighty stuff boss.

1 Like

This will be like the fucking bandits playing golf. Lads posting times in July that they know they can knock serious time off in September

Did an extra kilometre in the same time as last week. Was maor faoirne at a match this morning and felt tight starting out but got a nice rhythm going. Amazing what not stopping to have a shit does for your time and rhythm

18 Likes

Fair play, you’re tipping along.

Out of the shower and notice I appear to have a bit of wind burn from the run.

Outstanding, even for a young fella like yourself :grinning:
I’ll race you around askeaton for a grand

2 Likes

It’s already in the offing

1 Like

Pissing rain so went to the woods for a trot this afternoon. Crossed over the border into South Armagh for about fifty metres

9 Likes

Did that coincide with your fastest split?

No. However, I realised that to run further that direction, I’d have to run through a graveyard. I might be an atheist, but I’m not a disrespectful atheist

You probably ran over a few graves in the woods anyway

2 Likes

Oh I’d say so.

You’d be in the territory of this client:

Signs up trying to stop his extradition

Finally got back out today. The Gah training has fucked my running. Haven’t been out in two or three weeks. Tipped along for 5k just to remind the body it could do it. I’ve an awful crick in my neck from whatever way I slept last night but it didn’t effect me too much so I can’t blame that. It did add probably 30 secs at the lights as I’d to wait for them to change as I couldn’t turn the head properly to see traffic. :joy: Just about broke 30mins. I’ll try to get out once or twice a week to keep it going, as I don’t want to get out of the habit, but it’s hard to fit it in at the moment

4 Likes

:thinking: Your reading of the game must be exceptional.

1 Like

If you are running you’ve started in the wrong place

10 Likes