The Lazy Laz and Uncle Esteban 5k challenge

Fire em into this thread if you wish mate.

I’ll set up separate threads for each event in time

Ye will be sick of me by end of summer

Can’t beat gravity - I’m 6ft 2” and over 95kgs, will never get up the hills. And with the heat!! Not a hope

You’d get down them fair lively though.

2 Likes

How come your average power is a lot higher than mine on a similar ride? Is it because you’re a bigger unit?

1 Like

Chalk it down.

That fancy fandangled bike is doing all the work for you

1 Like

He’s a awful size. Legs like tree trunks

Decided to go slower and further this evening to see how it went. Felt reasonably ok, bar getting a stitch near the end.

4 Likes

Cooler temperatures on the way over the next few days, welcome relief.

What did you do. 8km.

You know what they say - a stitch in time saves nine.

1 Like

Must be. Power units is something I don’t know much about.

The only thing is the Shelf the trunks are supporting :confounded:

My run from today wouldn’t need much to turn my run from today into a fish, look at its little mouth

3 Likes

I gave you a folly there on Strava after seeing your name …

1 Like

Looks a bit like Leitrim

Fuck ye. I had to go out and scratch the itch.

25 minute goal for 5km is now set.

7 Likes

Brilliant stuff mate, welcome to the gang :+1:

1 Like

Will be no hassle to you based on those splits

1 Like

To be transparent on donations. GoFundMe have charged 72 quid in withdrawal fees which gives 1988 to be withdrawn which I’ll have by June 11th apparently. I’ll add the 12 quid to make it 2 grand and do 2 separate donations to the lads with screenshots posted here. And I’ll request the matching then which will take 4-6 weeks.

@Locke and @RaymondCrotty, if there’s a specific way I should donate to reflect your involvement then just let me know.

I’m happy to use my employers money for any future matching if the board wants it. Between the fundraiser we did before Xmas and this one it’ll be just under €4k in matched donations this year which is a decent wedge for 4 charities.

14 Likes