The Left has won! We're officially living in a WOKE Utopia (Sponsored by Bud Light)

The fake tans. @ChairmanDan and the likes

4 Likes

My thoughts with @chocolatemice

2 Likes

sure hes turkish

1 Like

He’s an a fuckin pache

Here’s yer wan who’s complaining. No issue culturally appropriating the Smurfs

5 Likes

Irish woman need to DO BETTER

2 Likes

Heard that wan🫣

Stand back from the fridge mam!

Fuckin gibberish

OFC its a blue haired warrior

1 Like

Anyone having a go at Irish women’s weird obsession with fake tan is alright by me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/13fhq12/irish_times_fake_tanning_article_was_crafted_with/

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I had a friend intern on an Irish radio station before years ago, that summer she had me on like three different times as a drug addict, a student struggling to live and a shop manager who wouldn’t hire young people. What percentage of stuff you hear on the radio is planted bullshit I can’t say but it’s a lot higher than you think

1 Like

Paddy Cosgrave or the Russians :thinking:

Where are we at, or going to at all?

Strange she didn’t condemn the 28 actual murders that have happened on the NY subway in the past 3 years, including the woman pushed in front of a train and people stabbed to death by drug addled maniacs on their way from work. If only those murders had been committed by white people so she could shed some more tears.

No condemnation from progressives either about an actual murder this week at a drug store in SF. Security guard confronted an unarmed shoplifter, punched him repeadedly, put him in a chokehold, and then shot him at point blank range in ths chest. The DA in her wisdom decided it was self defense and will not charge the security guard. A very lucky security guard to be born non white.

5 Likes

Has she been crying at the Mexican border lately?

1 Like

I was in New York at Christmas. My aunt and her husband are out there nearly 40 years at this stage.

She advised me (and Mrs Keeper) - ‘under no circumstances get on the Subway, day or night. It is now dangerous.’

The likes of Baltimore have already been lost. All this ‘defund the Police’ stuff - it’s coming to Ireland too within the next generation or so. Honestly.

1 Like

Pure scaremongering. Millions travel the NY subway every day with no incident. I saw plenty of cops floating around Manhattan streets last year. The only ‘freaky’ thing is the constant smell of weed.

6 Likes