The Left has won! We're officially living in a WOKE Utopia (Sponsored by Bud Light)

So their flag waving in the west is just a money making exercise? Who knew!

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: sone lads probably feel they’re discussing transsexuals rights at the board meeting, afraid not :worried:

Christians who disapprove of homosexual acts are to be mocked and ostracized.
Muslims who believe homosexuals should be stoned to death is culture that must be respected.
It makes perfect sense really.

15 Likes

You literally couldn’t make this shit up. These are our principles, if you dont like them we have other principles "

6 Likes

This has taken an unexpected turn :joy:

What do you mean what am I doing about it?

You’re angry that BMW etc do not use the rainbow logo in the Middle East when it would be commercial suicide, it’s silly of course but it’s par for the course in the West and does no harm, it just highlights the issue somewhat.

Have you ever visited the Middle East, maybe you have no interest in doing so (like me),

No never been. Would like to go to Israel.

I don’t think it would be commercial suicide and I think it’s exactly what the pride flag is for

This is brilliant

Is homosexuality actually illegal in some Middle Eastern states? I’d say (but I don’t know) that they wouldn’t be allowed to display the rainbow flag, those lads don’t mess about with shit like that

They don’t, no. But that’s the type of place where the pride flag is needed. And big corporations would actually have some power to do that.

1 Like

Indeed.

So youre saying virtue signal in places where theres equality and do fuckall where theres inequality.

1 Like

That’s usually how it works…for applause, likes, profit and popularity

1 Like

Thats exactly what was explained to me by a good friend i worked with and is gay. He said whats the point of the company paying all this money to show outwards in Ireland where its now commonly acceptable but should be focused on helping the lgbt communities where it is illegal or becoming unsafe like Hungary for example. It shouldnt be a box ticking exercise

That’s the problem, it’s not :smiley:

1 Like

I think it speaks for itself, no?

After your consistent and steadfast commitment to a lack of critical thinking during the COVID era, it kind of shows up yet again how much of an absolute sooner you are.

If you’re an alt, fair play for having the time. If you’re not, then it’s time to re-assess and opt-out of being a moron.

That’s an easy statement to make from a position of privilege. But it doesn’t do much to eroding inequalities that we benefit from.

1 Like

I watched the clip and no I don’t think it speaks for itself. I don’t know who the person is or what the company does or what behaviour they’re trying to change. Maybe this is obvious to some people but I’m not aware of the context if so. Maybe they’re talking about bullying. Would it be completely fair then? Maybe it’s misogyny or racism or homophobia. Maybe it’s just people turning up late for work, was it scary when companies introduced clock in cards to force change in behaviour?

A really interesting thing in that context is that there’s lots of research that shows that boards or decision making groups with greater diversity are higher performing and more effective at decision making. Most boards are fairly homogeneous. Say you have a board where all the members are of a similar profile, then -providing candidates have some reasonable amount of relevany experience for the job - the best person for that job is someone that introduces diversity to the make up of the board, whether it’s gender, age, race social background or whatever.