The Left has won! We're officially living in a WOKE Utopia (Sponsored by Bud Light)

Who are the “we” you reference?
If you take the US workforce as one example, Indian Americans and Chinese Americans earn on average 50-100% above the national average. Are they the privileged?

‘We’ on this forum surely represents white Irish people born in Ireland to Irish parents, I don’t think we’re a very diverse community

1 Like

Most of us grew up in the 70s and 80s when we dodnt have a pot to piss in.

If your white guilt is getting to you that much ghen ditch your job and family and go and volunteer in one of the less well off communities

:grinning:

2 Likes

Poor Art feels marginalised :smiley:

1 Like

Dont feel marginalised at all. But the same message to BIAT applies to you

What inequalities do you think you benefitted from? Or anyone else you grew up with?

It’s hard to interpret what you’re trying to say to be honest. The discussion was about hiring policies but you’re rambling on about about volunteering.

Poor glas. Unable to prcess an evolving conversation.

Maybe Senior hurling ain’t for you.

1 Like

An awful lot of typos this morning, are you hungover?

Junior C material. Away to the BBQ thread with you. You’re getting murdered in here.

A bet docket.

What specific privilege do you speak of?

In my profession life working in a multinational, gender and race have never been something that have factored into anyone I’ve hired or not hired. I want the person that can do the job best. That’s the bar. Everything else is a sideshow.

What inequalities does that perpetuate?

We need to feel bad for being White and Irish born now… Fuck my life.

I’m just pointing out what the ‘we’ refers to in the original post
You didn’t seem to understand? :man_shrugging:

My own profession is incredibly white and Irish but I suspect that’s going through a major change

Diversity is a lot further down the tracks in the US despite massive problems with racism, but that’s not something I know much about, again just clearing up the ‘we’

The premise is that “we” benefitted from inequalities. Can you at least try and answer what these benefits were? Basically I think the premise is horseshit.

Has @Rocko gone about getting more minorities on the forum? Outside of myself, i don’t think there’s anyone else of colour posting.

94.5% of Ireland is white you gimp.

85.7%

1 Like