The Left has won! We're officially living in a WOKE Utopia (Sponsored by Bud Light)

I’d say it was a joke

I think you’re overthinking it a bit there pal. It was a joke. Remember those? Jokes.

7 Likes

Its a great joke. Im all for dark jokes, hitler is a bit far.

Im naming my next cat chairman meow

5 Likes

Major chuckle

I currently have a very inappropriate name for a cat. Fucked if she goes missing

2 Likes

Brave girl. Very brave girl.

1 Like

Donald is behind her all the way

I’d say well over 99% of the population would be extremely sympathetic to her, she has nothing to worry about

1 Like

Nobody who is politically affiliated to Donald Trump would ever lie.

Especially not when accompanied by tears.

Are you saying she’s lying here?

Her political affiliation to Donald Trump and other Republican whack jobs would make me think there’s a strong chance she is alright.

Except she isn’t.

I wouldn’t be too sure about that.

I would. Trump is a vile person, but

I wouldn’t.

Its a strange world- you’ve democrat politicians pandering to sick corpse fetishistic trans ‘artists’, bringing their kids along with the absurd pantomine and everything…but this lassie has her photo taken with trump so she must be a liar.
Its amazing how quickly women were discarded once the ‘latest thing’ came along.

4 Likes

I don’t think a woman who has been happy to endorse a male politician who has called for a total ban on abortion, as that lassie in the video has, can have much complaint when people doubt the sincerity of her claiming to be in favour of women’s rights.

Women’s rights are now trump adjacent. Its fascinating to watch