The Left has won! We're officially living in a WOKE Utopia (Sponsored by Bud Light)

Juniper is a girl’s name

Marian is a girl’s name. Didn’t stop John Wayne becoming a big fuck off movie star or Marian Pahars starring in an exciting mid-table Southampton team around 2000/2001.

Is there a point to that?

A name is a name, mate, same as clothes are ultimately just a piece of cloth.

Is Nicola a boy’s name or a girl’s name?

I always thought Juniper was a band’s name.

It’s a girl’s name, but I see what you’re at you weasel.

Not in Italy it’s not

Exactly mate.

If I ever have a child I’ll put it to my hypothetical partner that we should call it Oasis.

Gabriel Mary Byrne
John Mary Lynch

They didn’t do too badly.

Completely different. Religion was so strong here that rhe first born was mary no matter whether it was a boy or a girl. In that way old catholic ireland was very progressive i suppose. They let you take it as a second name if you had a cock.

Under Catholicism boys were called Mary and got involuntary sex education from men in frocks.

I think this was the era when lads thought we were a proper country.

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Juniper gave us Damien Rice and Bell X1, weatherman was a really good song.

I never heard of a name Juniper, so I’m not sure how it could be referred to as exclusively a boy or girls name like Walter or Rebecca.

Personally I’d be the type to make things as straightforward as possible for my kids

Juniper Beary/Barry/Berry would be a class name

1 Like

Surely the first born should be named Elder.

7 Likes

And the middle child named Gooseberry

It’s no wonder Limerick folk didn’t take kindly to a couple naming their child after an Irish band from the 90s which is also a berry, and it being Juniper.

Elder Lemmon

Murphy missed a trick by not referring to the baby as the nipper in that article.

2 Likes

He didn’t want little Juniper getting confused with Joe McNally’s brother.