The Let Kev at your Back thread

Thatā€™ll do it.

Its what we do little bits of every day is the issue. Lads like Davy Fitz donā€™t help, but its the dysfunction of life now is the real issue

Swimming is a wonderful pursuit. Its it like an endurance pursuit of spidermans and bird dogs against the water.

I donā€™t do enough of it myself. Might throw in once a week for winter.

1 Like

No they are not. But whats worse it was rarely about clueless, it was about ethics and stealing money

Although some are poisioned by internships etc and greedy owners, many of the say under 35ā€™s have more rounded approacges.

And then some of the older people are simply progressive. Not enough though. Still huge issues.

The ones not changing are getting found out though, thats for sure

Guys I seem to be a figure of fun of late. Donā€™t appreciate it, letā€™s all be friends.

2 Likes

Another night on the couch

Just say your sorry mate, sheā€™ll thaw out then

3 Likes

Yes be the bigger man

If onlyā€¦

1 Like

Swamp swimming is noted for its health benefits

3 Likes

Iā€™ve convinced myself Iā€™ve a mixture of Australian flu a sinus infection and an impending heart attack. Iā€™ve dosed myself with lemsip, Iā€™ve just had a nebuliser and a nasal rinse and Iā€™m about to rub olive oil and garlic into my feet before I go to bed. Pray for me lads.

@backinatracksuit If I havent posted by about 9am could you pop up and mine mine tomorrow? At least theyā€™ll be in the best of care.

Iā€™ll be doing breakfast around that time mate otherwiseā€¦

Hang on, was that a snide comment @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy?

1 Like

I think itā€™s a compliment

1 Like

It was a compliment. More importantly, I made it!

Iā€™ve ruled out the heart attack lads but I definitely have some sort of flu. Chest and sinuses felt a lot better today which Iā€™m putting down to the Neb, some yoga and the garlic on the soles of your feet thing. Iā€™m about to do it do it again now.

My knee Is swollen to fuck lads. No idea why. Iā€™ve no memory of doing anything to it yesterday but I woke up at 5. 30 today in pain. Got through the first job today but could barely walk down the stairs after. How do I get fluid off my knee.

Only one cure for fluid on the knee. A tap on the groin.

1 Like

Strengthening those weak legs would be a start.

Thatā€™s great @ChocolateMice. Thatā€™s more of a long term one though. What about right fucking now ha? I may well be cancelling my work this a fternoon.

Ok, palā€¦ but just note that if this was the other way around youā€™d abuse the bollox off meā€¦

Youā€™re probably going to have to call off work for the evening and just keep leg elevated and use ice ā€¦ start that now and see how it is in an hour or two. Get an elastic type bandage on it to support knee and reduce more fluid ā€“ nothing too tight, you know the ones you can get from local chemistā€¦ take anti - inflam - nurefon will do if thatā€™s all you haveā€¦ You need to get strengthening in general around the knee

1 Like