The Let Kev at your Back thread

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

you must be a right butty little fucker.

I’m sure polish/limerick people will understand what you mean. I haven’t a clue.

1 Like

“Butty little fucker” is a common enough turn of phrase outside Limerick/Poland, mate.

@balbec, yes @Juhniallio is a butty little fucker alright.

3 Likes

I find myself nodding in agreement here

What are you laughing at?

Don’t know how your left knee is hurting as you seem to be leaning very right much to the right.

No surprise there though!

1 Like

Ok guys can we lay off @Juhniallio please

Only one spelling mistake, and proper layout and grammar. Where did you copy and paste that from?

2 Likes

Well if you shove it into Google ya dumb fuck you’d find out

Maybe spell it out in English going forward, mate… Some lad that delivers Mars bars all day may not understand what exactly you are saying and he may not think to put the specific terms into youtube to watch explanatory videos on them.

What are you going on about?

I said if I plagurized the whole thing it’s easy enough figure it out

I never said you didnt steal it. And As an expert in your field i’m sure the ability to break down such terminology into the working mans language comes naturally to you.

That is broken down

Kev,

The missus did her back in work yesterday. She went to the GP who said her back needs to realign itself again and the best thing to do is have complete rest for a few days and hopefully it should occur after this. He gave her a bunch of painkillers as well.

Does that sound like reasonable advice to you? Should she be seeing a chiropractor or a physio?

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Kid - I’m not Kev - but i’ve had enough back issues. She should certainly see someone in a day or two when her back feels better… Rest is importantly initially but it’s important she gets back moving ASAP also - The problem with physios and the likes is that you might have to go through a few to find the right man/woman. I personally find physical therapists to be better (different to physio) BUT these guys will treat symptoms and bring relief / offer some advice to keep it from reoccurring but in the long run she needs to change something in her life if it’s a re-occurring theme - Dont know what your plans are for kids or if you have any at all, but she will need to have her back 100% and fully aligned before any pregnancy. Doctors know fuck all about injuries/rehab - grand for telling you what it is and what to take to feel better but i would never take a doctors advice when it comes to stuff like this.

1 Like

Thanks Dr @ChocolateMice PhD

actually in my experience you are dead right

1 Like

Choco talking a lot of sense here for once @farmerinthecity. If you live in central/south Dublin I can take the guesswork out of it for you and give you the number of my Osteopath. He is excellent. I have serious back issues but this guy fixed me and I go to him twice a year now for a service and all is well.