[quote=“caoimhaoin, post:1960, topic:12919”
possible
[/quote]

For how long, an hour, a few hours?

Nah. The circuit I use or manipulate is 6-7 mins long

Do it as needes

1 Like

Calling @caoimhaoin

I have serious discomfort in my lower back ( just above the buttocks ) and staying in a seated position or getting from a seated position is agony.

Lifting something did not cause this & it really only flared up after a long drive in a Car i dont usually drive.
Few people are telling me its my glutes & ive tried some stretches but they are very very sore to do.

Do you think this is the issue or should i be getting something else checked. Getting out of bed today was very difficult.

Getting beat up a stick by the Treaty men has been know to bring on such symptoms.

4 Likes

I thought you were in bad form the other night! That bridge technique that someone posted is nothing short of amazing

@caoimhaoin

Same advice as I give to everyone.

Decompression.
Build glutes and contralteral movement
Build Trunk.
Exercise more

2 Likes

Calling @caoimhaoin I get bad upper back pains which seem skeletal every now and then after a bad car crash few years back, it came at me today out of nowhere as bad as ive ever felt it and its nearly unbearable now. It’s right on the spine between my shoulder blades and it’s aching through towards my chest. I think im fucked.

Sounds like a heart attack. Take 6 panadol and call the ambulance mate

1 Like

:persevere:

Sounds like HIV

Sounds like you need to see a professional,
and give up the fags.

Is the car ok?

7 Likes

Back spasm perhaps, same symptoms as my last bout of it. Scary feeling when you get chest pain.

Caredoc visit & you’ll get Xanax to help muscle relax.

1 Like

Have you tried Firefox?

Hurt my back over two weeks ago. Lower back and pains down the back of both legs. Took a week before I could tie my shoelaces. This week my mahstrings feel as tight as fcuk. Should I just leave it to settle or head to physio. Thumb up the hole not possible due to nature of injury.