The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Right on cue Malcom Byrnes choir boy chimes in with his anti environment message

Ciarán cuffe is the best living Irish politician

Jimmy Guerin is the worst

1 Like

In the debates and bits Malcolm and the Labour lady have been the best 2.

The greens are pacifist .

I do like his Limerick Hurling policy, but I don’t approve of his Munster Rugby policy

1 Like

God bless electric gates, keeping all these cunts away from the door.

The feedback on the doorsteps has been very positive

The climate change message is hitting home

1 Like

A lot of people making reference to me of the change in temperature between last May bank holiday and the one just passed and concurring that it was indicative of less predictable weather. Some life long shinner voters agreeing that the new fight was against centirist enviro saboteurs like trump and varrandkar and agreeing to give us their #1

1 Like

Everyone’s a pacifist mate till the ice caps melt, then humanity will crack open each other’s skulls in the scramble for depleting resources

1 Like

Aren’t we doing that already

The Sinn Féin man having a right dig at Cuffe here.

cc @Funtime, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

What are these apes going to do about the housing crisis from Brussels? Why is it even a topic of conversation in the debates?

1 Like

To be fair - it was a question from Claire Byrne rather than raised by the candidates.

Agreed, there’s nothing much that can be done from there.

That Malcolm fella has a very punchable head in his posters, looks exactly like I imagine most of the Fingal heads here

Claire Byrne isn’t much good

At least he’s taking Europe seriously

Be careful Or renowned mal byrne fanboy @Bandage will moderate the life out of u

sure @bandage looks nothing like Mr Byrne, the chap has a grand head of hair on his punchable head

1 Like

He’s want to wind his neck in. Sf / ira need to recognize the pet they played in warming the planet. Rebel Songs like ‘Johnson’s motorcar ‘ glorify the ICE

1 Like