The Seething thread

Sure didnā€™t a girl get elected in the city just because sheā€™s Jim Oā€™Donovanā€™s sister.

3 Likes

Heā€™s from Tipp - The Limerick voters never feared Tipp.

4 Likes

Tipp cunt. The Careyā€™s didnā€™t get off their holes to support him anyway :smile:

What a cunt

Two got in from Patrickswell out of the seven elected. Some going for a relatively small area within a large district. I dont think that either of the two elected have a GAA affiliation.

Donā€™t tell me he lied to me

What a wanker. Our own household e-mailed him about getting the storm drains outside our front wall cleared as they were blocked and the road was flooding after any heavy rain, auld baldy said he would do it and nothing, e-mailed Fergus Kilcoyne and it was done the very next day and he got both my parents vote.

My brother gave Fergus all three of his votes.

4 Likes

Also amazing Patrickswell with itā€™s Republican background voted him in previously no problem, digging up something from 23 years ago to throw back is pathetic. Easy knowing where he is from.

I was surprised that he got such a low vote. Met him a few times and seemed an alright sort but Iā€™m revising that judgement in the wake of this outburst. This is not like the graciousness demonstrated down in the election in some West Cork enclave that @Bandage highlighted earlier this week

It would have been more in his line to roll up his sleeves and show the people of Patrickā€™s Well that he has heard their message and will work harder for them going forward. He burned every single bridge there - Just as well Cian is the best hurler in the world or there could have been friction with the club.

1 Like

Kilcoyne runs The Dark Horse, I think that qualifies enough as a GAA link. The fat lad that plays for Munster and was linked to some of those inappropriate messages sent on Instagram/Tinder recently, Dave Kilcoyne, is his nephew though.

Surprised McSweeney got in, must be only 20 or 21. A face youā€™d never tire of smacking too.

Can safely say that outburst has ended any chance of Sean Lynch running again in five years time. He mustnā€™t have been a great councillor if he polled so poorly on the back of having a decent enough local base to start off with.

He also runs the Owners & Trainers bar at the race course. I also believe he has or had the contract to supply the drink for parties at The Big House, about which I heard a very interesting story.

The wine story ? That is an old one.

1 Like

Carey should have brought the Cup to the pub a bit.

@carryharry

Fuck off, you Tipp rat.

Here @artfoley

Could you tell me if I have any comeback here pal. The young one bought her phone outright a couple of years ago with no contract. She tops up with 3 usually around ā‚¬20 a month.
With switched to eir broadband a month ago and also purchased their simply card option for both kids. Just saved the hassle of buying credit plus itā€™s unlimited calls and texts and very reasonable.
Those absolute wankers in 3 now insist she has to top up by ā‚¬40 before they unlock her phone.
Iā€™m fit to be fucking tied here. I could understand if she was under contract but sheā€™s not.
Iā€™d gladly give a young lad a 100 notes now to unlock it.
Thereā€™s no consumer law or anything I can refer them to when theyā€™re stinking the place out with fucking curry in their call center in New Deli or wherever they fucking are.

CUNTS

Also the lad who invented auto correct on the phone may stay the fuck away from me.
Heā€™s a cunt too

What model Phone is it Mike?

I may be able to source you an Unlock code handy enough

1 Like

I phone 7