Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

I only became a superfan when she died.

1 Like

Strange thing to google

Would you not be more concerned for the victims of the Dublin Monaghan bombings?

Sweep sweep.

Two wrongs donā€™t make a right

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy has a specific thread for this whataboutery

The Dublin Monaghan Bombings

Iā€™m just calling out free staters having no interest in nationalists getting murdered by state forces and have no understanding of how the Provos came into being.

So itā€™s a bit rich for West Brits to be feigning outrage at the Provos when they were ambivalent to British troops and O6 security forces colluding and partaking in the murder of nationalists civilians, aided and abetted by the British and Free State governments.

I note you donā€™t contribute.

Telling.

I would say the difference is that most people on here were alive in the nineties but not in the seventies so will remember Warrington more clearly

The nineties.

Oh right, so they might remember Loughinisland so?

Amongst the victims of the Dublin Monaghan bombings was an Italian citizen visiting his brothers restaurant and a French tourist, not you narrow view of ā€œnationalistsā€. You need to brush up on the topics that you engage in whataboutery about.

I honestly donā€™t understand why Loughlinisland isnā€™t talked about more. Iā€™d say if you were born in the late 90s or 00s thereā€™s a fare chance you never would have heard of it

Iā€™m just noting your one-eyed commentary.

It seems you have no problem with British state sponsored terrorism.

You donā€™t understand?

Iā€™ll give you a clue - who the victims were and who carried out the attacks.

The fact the free staters then go and appoint Drew Harris as the head honcho of their security forcesā€¦

Deary me.

1 Like

It is talked about regularly. A documentary was even made about it by one of the foremost US documentary makers.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy struggling again here.

1 Like

And yet no justiceā€¦

Sweep Sweep

Bloody Sunday is back in the 70s as well and its talked about loads. Loughlinisland just seems forgotten about

Nope. You have a thread for that though. I just find it interesting that you donā€™t even know about the details of the whataboutery you engage in

I thought we all had to move on Fulvio?

Iā€™m just noting you have no interest in the Dublin Monaghan bombings which is odd when youā€™re outraged at a bombing in England.