The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

Whatever yourself and the rugby crowd get up to in Cark is your own business mate.

6 Likes

Not that it’s important and probably of little interest to people on here, but they are two completely separate breweries. The Galicia one is still privately owned where as the Damm is your big boy barry brewery.

I much prefer the Galicia. They stock it locally here from time to time, but with so much competition for shelf space in the local shop, it’s not always available. I haven’t seen the Damm around, not that I’d buy it anyway.

Guinness X Meatopia 5-7 July in Open Gate Brewery.

https://www.guinnessopengate.com/events/guinness-x-meatopia?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxeWYm87Q4gIV5r3tCh1VqgkWEAAYASACEgJd_PD_BwE

Consistently available in Spar Fr Russell Road for past two years or so. I may have cleared a lot of their supply to help keep it on order

1 Like

Great post. Didn’t realise they came out of separate breweries. Had a few Damm draft also, pure shite compare to the Galicia.

Did you scroll down to see the entry price €64.50 per person, oh yea, you get a free pint.

Is it not 5 dishes and 5 beers and then an extra pint

I don’t know, I stopped reading when I saw the €64.50.

1 Like

Estrella is the Spanish for “Star” so it’s not a trade name. The things I learned today thread comes to mind.

I had a pint of Estrella in Estella, near Pamplona once. There was a repair guy fixing the lock on the door of the bar. Whatever he did, he locked the door solid. I had to get out through a window.

2 Likes

We go again

2 Likes

Up da Dubs!

1 Like

Cool story bro’

Unbateable

4 Likes

Drinking Hoegarden, it’s ok. You wouldn’t drink a gallon of it. Heavy enough

I like it I must say. Meaty

1 Like

There’s ating and drinking in it. You wouldn’t stay on it for a session. You’d be panned

1 Like

3/4 is plenty

I’ve 4 bottles. Watching the golf. Beautiful

1 Like

What station is the golf on?

Sky sports golf I’m watching ìt on

1 Like